Post pics of random hot chicks on Facebook that you dont even know...

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

4241_1114881387833_1100880152_30611173_8075217_n.jpg
Moar?
2zi92tx.gif

i HATE girls that smoke!
If she smokes, she pokes! word to family guy

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Someone move you to the closet homosexual with complete high standards for women that no woman is good enough therefore you like guys..thread.

eek.gif
someone's grumpy on a Sunday night. I think you're misunderstanding something son
laugh.gif
never said the girl's un-beatable.

why so offended though? is because in real life YNS and NT's the closest thing you can get to these broads?...Therefore you tryna be Mr. Captain Save a ... ?

Exactly! hit it right on the head!

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Lazy B

For someone who thinks all white people are thieves and rapists, you sure "know" a lot of white girls.
pimp.gif

I stand by what I said. My school is 88% white, you have no choice but to "know" them.

No more. Refer to the Family Guy clip I posted. Beast while people don't know their settings are down.

i noticed that s@#$ too when they first did it. had to change my settings with the quickness
i'll be back with some girls' pics
devil.gif

Man I can just see HR departments SCHEMING.

Adding your friend, and then using your friend as a bridge to spy on you. They catch a few pics of you wasted and there goes your job offer to the straightedge candidate with 2 FB pics.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Man I can just see HR departments SCHEMING.

Adding your friend, and then using your friend as a bridge to spy on you. They catch a few pics of you wasted and there goes your job offer to the straight edge candidate with 2 FB pics.

The exact reason i don't update facebook/myspace photos

Back
Top Bottom