Post pics of random hot chicks on Facebook that you dont even know...

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by Sharp E

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Friend of mine:

n5526073_36834349_1606.jpg

That's all you get.

For now.
Is her name Jamie by any chance?

MOAR!!!

seriously.....moar please
naa, thats kathy

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Friend Zoned guys taking multiple "funny face" pictures with broads FTL.
Never understood that nonsense.

Again, does anyone understand the stalkerish nature of this thread? Yall dudes get sadder by the day.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Again, does anyone understand the stalkerish nature of this thread? Yall dudes get sadder by the day.
How is this stalkerish? All we did is click around aimlessly until we find something nice and come back here and share. Stalking is when you havea specific target.

That makes no sense at all. If you can convince yourself that this thread isn't full of loser/stalker dudes looking for random girls sharing pictures witheachother then go on right a head. Only a stalker type would defend this behavior.

That makes no sense at all. If you can convince yourself that this thread isn't full of loser/stalker dudes looking for random girls sharing pictures with eachother then go on right a head. Only a stalker type would defend this behavior.
dude(assuming your a guy) your weird, you read to much into things.

LOL Nice comeback. Just call names and throw out baseless comments. I am the weird one but you can randomly clicking on random girls profiles looking to seewho is "hot." But I am weird. LOL Ok.

LOL Nice comeback. Just call names and throw out baseless comments. I am the weird one but you can randomly clicking on random girls profiles looking to see who is "hot." But I am weird. LOL Ok.
laugh.gif

I sense some trolling so I'll fallback. Nice attempt at trying to make me feel bad for posting good looking girls but it's not working. Have a niceday.

This thread is on the same level of the 730 threads you create every year on Niketalk, so don't point any fingers.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

LOL Nice comeback. Just call names and throw out baseless comments. I am the weird one but you can randomly clicking on random girls profiles looking to see who is "hot." But I am weird. LOL Ok.
laugh.gif

I sense some trolling so I'll fallback. Nice attempt at trying to make me feel bad for posting good looking girls but it's not working. Have a nice day.
@ Tynker, how is this thread on the same level of ANY thread I have made. I don't post pictures of females I don't have the heart to talkto.

LOL @ Dude still justifying his loserish actions. Trolling? Come on, now you are dry snitching to the robots. Even sadder now. Like I said, if you honestlyfeel good about randomly looking for good looking girls you don'y have the heart to say a word to in real life then be my guest. I will leave you alonebecause you obviously feel like you are accomplishing something by doing it.

laugh.gif

I sense some trolling so I'll fallback. Nice attempt at trying to make me feel bad for posting good looking girls but it's not working. Have a nice day.
@ Tynker, how is this thread on the same level of ANY thread I have made. I don't post pictures of females I don't have the heart to talk to.

LOL @ Dude still justifying his loserish actions. Trolling? Come on, now you are dry snitching to the robots. Even sadder now. Like I said, if you honestly feel good about randomly looking for good looking girls you don'y have the heart to say a word to in real life then be my guest. I will leave you alone because you obviously feel like you are accomplishing something by doing it.

roll.gif
at you bumping your thread from 08. I see you don't learnlessons very well. Isn't that how your post count got lowered in the 1st place?

laugh.gif

@ Tynker, how is this thread on the same level of ANY thread I have made. I don't post pictures of females I don't have the heart to talk to.

LOL @ Dude still justifying his loserish actions. Trolling? Come on, now you are dry snitching to the robots. Even sadder now. Like I said, if you honestly feel good about randomly looking for good looking girls you don'y have the heart to say a word to in real life then be my guest. I will leave you alone because you obviously feel like you are accomplishing something by doing it.
This is my final rebuttal to your idiotic posts.

Are you dead serious with this loser talk? How does me posting a picture, which took me maybe a minute to find and a second to post have to do with me being aloser. Exactly how is this thread any different than any of the other girl appreciation threads, none of us know any of the booty models and celebs wereposting, and I know you've gone in and posted
pimp.gif
icons at least one ortwo of them.

In conclusion your a *!#++@% idiot.

So you can sit here and tell me that a post about a celebrity woman is the same as a post about RANDOM girls you have to RANDOMLY search and find on Facebook.Simply because there is currently a loophole in the privacy settings? Come on man how can you defend this behavior?

YES it is loserish. Aight, how about this. Go talk to those girls that you posted (if you posted any I didn't look through this whole thread). How aboutthat. Instead of being a loser and just admiring the beauty of women roughly your age that you are scared to talk to.

MY point is you dudes wouldn't talk to these girls on the street but are gassing them up on here. WHY?

And like I said, of course you don't see anything wrong with it. Smokers justify their behaviors as well so I don't expect you to admit to anything.

Just know you are sad like the rest of them and even sadder for defending it.

Back
Top Bottom