Post Pics of your KOBE Collections!!!

Yeah, the dude said they were $200, but he was going to lower to like $140 (I think) for me since no one was buying them. I didn't buy them because I am a size 9.

They had Crazy 8s all over LA a few months ago!! I bet you could still find them...try Fox Hills Mall.

Just called Salvatory and the smallest they have is 11.5. They are selling for $149.00, but I wear a size 10 :frown:
frown.gif
I may stick with the Nike Kobe collection for now. I'm going to do some ID's that Kingdugan inspired me on. 8)
glasses.gif

[/b]

Honestly, i saw them somewhere else recently and i can't remember where...sorry man. It is easy to get any shoe in LA, except for some limited Jordans.

are those kobe 2k4 all star edition with no box selling on ebay fakes or what? they just have like 12-04-2005 on the shoe or something like that...just wondering

updated
shoes
qysc2g.jpg

jersey's
qysc45.jpg

1st jersey front
qysc8w.jpg

back, i wore this jersey atleast 4 times a week back in jr. high
qyscc0.jpg

izzo shorts and cards
qyscih.jpg

'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Man... I used to be heavy in the card collecting hobby in the early 90's. I have a few Shaq rookies. I may get back into that
[/b]

^ If that auction lasted 3 seconds longer they'd be sitting in my house right now :b
tongue.gif
>:
mad.gif

Congrats on the pickup!!! :D
happy.gif

^^^LOL
Sorry kingdugan, i just had to have these. My max bid was way higher than I paid.
I love them and i've been searching for my size in these for so long

Kingdugan... now I'm not a big fan of Kobe's adidas line. I acutally brought the Kobe 1 Playoff Mesh when they came out in 2000, wich I no longer have because they were so uncomfortable on my feet, but the purple ones you're showing are so HOT!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. I would love to have those :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]

Quote:
My max bid was way higher than I paid.

If it was more than $175 I can sleep easier tonight :wink:
wink.gif
, I couldn't believe that ended for only $122.50 :wow:
eek.gif

And as for the Adidas Kobe line, the first three KB8s that had the "feet you wear" technology were phenomenal; both for looks and performance. The Kobes, while not as breathable as the KB8s, were still incredibly responsive, supportive, and the traction was amazing.

The Kobe Twos? Well sure, they were pretty hard on the eyes and not as supportive as The Kobes, but performance wise they still weren't all that bad.

^^^I put $250 as my max bid. I'm not going to wear these unless I find another DS or VNDS pair if I can

Edd247, my MAN!!! very nice pick up, you should of put me up on that auction lol jk. Wanna sell em bro? I'll pay you shipping haha
Wanted:I need laces for concords... Let me know if you got some

Back
Top Bottom