Post Pics of your KOBE Collections!!!

my contribution

520944019_l.jpg

ive had the blk white since last thanksgivin and the blk purple by xmas

^^ [napoleon dynamite] lucky! [napoleon dynamite]
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

JordansonDeck... are the black and purple and the black and white samples you have? My guess is they are because the black and white ones Kobe wears; the tongue is black
[/b]

Here's two more babies to add to the collection. Laser 2K4's to arrive any day now :pimp:
pimp.gif

r7sm10.jpg

Black and purple...$99 at Footlocker thanks to a pricing goof, and white purple and gold $59 clearance from Finishline.
[/b]

Ok.. I went from this...

nn3cq9.jpg

To this in exactly 3 months to the date 8)
glasses.gif

r8i9v7.jpg

r8ia6a.jpg

Next up... AZK1 Black and white, and a ID 2K4.
[/b]

Already Platinum them black/carolina 2K4s are clean..

"IM FROM THE BAY WHERE WE HYPHY AND GO DUMB. FROM THE SOIL WHERE THEM RAPPERS BE GETTIN THEY LINGO FROM." -e40

gotta love the tights, sig shorts, jersey, and two pair of AZK1's! enjoy!

BTW, anybody got OG black or white Adidas "The Kobe" in 9.5 or 10 for sale. lemme know. thnks

sry for the overly big picture. can a mod help me resize. ive tried for like a half an hour now. sry everybody.

The lows look like they are the Total Pakage, which is not a Kobe shoe. Nice black 2K5's though
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom