-carlo.
get out your dreams.
i <3 my adidas + nikes!!
7-0-7 feels like heaven :smile:

Great job fellas. Some really nice collections. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
I will post pics of my updated collection soon. 8)
glasses.gif

[/b]

i found my first kobe jersey :D
happy.gif
and some random cards today, i'll post a pic when my AS AZK 1 get here next week
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

hey whoever got that big kobe zoom ad....how much you want for that? that's sick

KB4MVP

nice to see people collecting kobe stuff for a change

Nice i think im gonna get a pair of the laser 2k4s were can i get them because there not on niketown and i havent seen them but im probably just blind any help??

^ Good luck. I found a DS pair on eBay for $199 shipped. They were a limited QS when they dropped. Sold out the same day. Pick your shoes has them for $299 or look around on eBay.
[/b]

Quote:
I found a DS pair on eBay for $199 shipped

lucky!
i about ready to pay pys $300 for a pair
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

^Man... like I said in a earlier post; I found out about the laser 2k4 the day after they released and they were sold out everywhere and I was so hurt. The seller was really cool and easy to get a hold of. I'm very luck on this all the way around :D
happy.gif
As soon as I get them; I'll post pics with the updated collection.
[/b]

Salvatory at the Del Almo mall had the Kobe 2k4 lasers in a size 11 a few weeks ago...they have been sitting on the disply FOREVER! I think they might also have a size 10.5.

Really??? I'm gonna call and see. Good lookin on the info. Also I slept on the Crazy 8, but now I'd like to have them. I need to stop doing that :smh:
nono.gif

[/b]

Back
Top Bottom