Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

My apartment room is pretty small since I share with a friend so this is just a pic of my side of the room.

Anyone know what kind of keyboard that is on the desk?

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

My apartment room is pretty small since I share with a friend so this is just a pic of my side of the room.

Anyone know what kind of keyboard that is on the desk?

That's a Logitech diNovo Edge.. great looking keyboard that has very fluid keys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

averagesavage you got good taste
pimp.gif

but you shoulda gotten 2k9
thanks for the comments fellas.. but yeah i've always been a NBA Live person, i have yet to play 2k9.

Same here. Nice Room
pimp.gif

And throwedyonasb, love the avy
roll.gif

appreciate that, the wolf shirt works magic
pimp.gif

and avgsvg i was the a live fanboy ever since i can remember (i vividly remember the one with mitch on the cover)but this year i dl both demos on the ps3 and ienjoyed 2k a lot more.....im pretty sure every 2k player was at some point addicted to it, i slowed down a lot now, but dont get it twisted i am still a beastin the game; i've been ranked in the top 100 several times this year.

Very Nice Rooms!! Since I just rearranged and added some more legitimate sneaker storage units, I'll play too.
AverageSavage
nerd.gif
I see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
laugh.gif
we can't forget where we came from.

PWalrus- yeah bro, ill sell my entire collection before i get rid of that pillowcase.
laugh.gif
nice brazils and cool grey HIs BTW.

Infamous MG- very nice setup, especially the living room.

very clean room NT fam.

averageSavage -- where did u get the tv stand thing or the thing u all ur shirts and jeans?

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

nice rooms everyone

PWalrus-where did u get that sneaker poster thats next to your chair?
Pops picked it up for me, he saw it at a picture frame shop as a sample poster. According to the fine print, it's from pyramid posters, acompany out of the UK. It's pretty goofy which is why I don't have it centered on the wall.

AverageSavage, good call, I've had that Michaelangelo collector's pin that's on my display case for about a decade..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by that262redhead

Had to explore some new storage solutions for the apt. due to the walk-in closet being at maximum capacity.
ohwell.gif

Added an adjustable clothing bar.

14dk5km.jpg

info on that? thanks man

Back
Top Bottom