Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Quick snapshot of all I really got in my room besides a bed and closet. I am a minimalist for real.

room.jpg
damn B, room looks good. simplicity. DOPE

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

i rarely clean
man though if u ever decided to just say f it and put a bit of elbow grease and some dead presidents to it it could be something special...
on a side note the bottle of juice on top of the trash can is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

i rarely clean
man though if u ever decided to just say f it and put a bit of elbow grease and some dead presidents to it it could be something special...
on a side note the bottle of juice on top of the trash can is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Think I see 2 roaches lurking in the background

Been watching this thread for a long time and finally sat down figured out photobucket and downloaded a bunch of pics I've been storing up. Picture islike a month old replaced the $20 TV with a new 32 inch Sharp Aquos last week.

^info on the desk homie..

I've been lookin for a cheap L-Desk for a minute now. I'd prefer a glass L-Desk, but times are tough right now.. haha

If your room is small... don't use a dark color... it's gonna make it that much smaller. Just a little tip.

My dad and I are currently working on my groom (garage turned into room)... will post pics when done.

c1o27 I picked up the desk at office max about 3 years ago on sale for $109.99, they had pretty much the same one in glass for $149.99 (rough guess) It'sheld up real well the only problem I had was the keyboard holder broke but it was more my fault being careless on it than anything.

Back
Top Bottom