Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

You really will never see a roach in my room. Messy is not dirty.
_ you got dirt all over the floor. looks like _s gutted dutches all on the carpet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

no

I have been meaning to post pics ever since the first room thread started. I have taken pics but never posted them, and in between then and now my room hastransformed. Here are the pics...

I will post even newer pic when i get home from school this afternoon...i changed my dresser since the last time i took the pics.

Before

After

What do you guys do to hide wires, etc. in your home TV setup? Here's my setup I've got, and what I'm working with as far as decluttering. Cableties seem oh-so-necessary, but I want some way to hide my surge protector, and this is the best I've come up with, but it seems like a lot of money for literally a plastic box.

PeediPeedi178 - Nice setup man. I like your desktop picture
wink.gif

What my bedroom currently looks like. Just put the Tyson poster up, but am always changing what poster I have up there.

Just moved into a new house. The house is bigger, but the rooms are a tad bit smaller. So i got rid of a lot of stuff and just made my room as simple aspossible. Got some scenic posters i want to get framed and put up cuz the walls are pretty bare.

When you walk in, add me to the cliche sneaker head display. Before i had the IKEA 5x5 white bookshelf.

to the left when you walk in, the good comforters are still in a box somewhere so i got the granny one.

to the right when you walk in, the closet. Its tiny so i took over another rooms closet

The computer desk.

everything is from ikea BTW, im cheap.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

PeediPeedi178 - Nice setup man. I like your desktop picture
wink.gif
Thanks
grin.gif
How ironic you post your room right after mine. Ithought " He's probably going to see it"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tommycap06

Just put this up in my room..
first time trying it
rasterbatorit9.jpg

-tCAP*

Team AM Fam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

^^^^ info on how to make those posters look like that

Took pics of my room because it was clean, and I'd finally put up that Team USA Hyperdunk poster above my desk.

i really need to re arrange my room and get rid of some crap i dont use. just copped a plasma off my cuzin for 250
pimp.gif
, its like 26 inches but eff it, getsthe job done. ill try to snap some pics whenever i think of a idea for re arranging it, maybe itll be my weekend project

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

i really need to re arrange my room and get rid of some crap i dont use. just copped a plasma off my cuzin for 250
pimp.gif
, its like 26 inches but eff it, gets the job done. ill try to snap some pics whenever i think of a idea for re arranging it, maybe itll be my weekend project

Is it a plasma or LCD? I thought you couldn't get a plasma smaller than 32" and you can't find many of them.

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

i got bored and decided to do some rearranging. i sure could use a couch.
grin.gif
sooo um yea. how long are u going to let that patron bottle sit. thats my drink but i think i'm immune to it

Back
Top Bottom