Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Nice^^

Is that a studio apt or your bedroom?

im comntemplating getting surround sound, but i think my room would be a bit too small for a 5:1... Has anyone got a sound bar? I hear there pretty decent at creating the whole 'cinema' ambience...
Thank you nikegirluk. That is my bedroom. As far as getting 5.1 surround, you really don't need much space at all for sound quality, it may just not look the best if they are all located in a very small area. I really would only recommend a sound-bar if separate speakers were out of the question. I am sure you can find some pretty decent sound bars in the higher price range, but my experience with budget sound-bars ($300-$600) is they just don't compare to 5 or more separate speakers. I did not feel surrounded at all.

lildawgryan - the blow poster
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Originally Posted by icedweebz

^^^^ what are you talking about??? his room is filled with baseball memorbilia and video games. Id say he IS much of a baseball fan actually
He's being sarcastic. Always misinterpreted over the internet
i thought it was pretty obvious.  maybe they need to focus on reading comprehension in schools more.  unless icedweebz was also being sarcastic.

lol i hate that carpet. My gf and I are getting married in a week and come the end of summer we hope to get our first place (house). So not tryin to spend too much where im at now

Ya it's temporary. I live way out n the country but I will move them to the other wall as soon as I get the shelves that are mounted to it removed and some of the junk that's not mine out of the way too

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Why would you want to see a pic of my room?!

This thread is weird.

Lol inspiration i guess... thats what im here for dunno about the rest
nerd.gif
 lol

lildawgryan Thanks, i think youve pretty much convinced me not to bother with a sound bar, cos i was looking to spend about £150 (i think about 280$) on one
ohwell.gif
 loll, but i might as well just buy a decent 5:1

v83osh.jpg

panny i did of my room with my nephew. im trying to get the computer stuff out of my room.
i want to move the tv where the computer is at, dresser where the tv is, and a couch where
the dresser is at. or ill just move out.

INPUT NEEDED...

I need a portable clothes hanger. Don't have a closet and hang almost all my clothes. Need one that is sturdy and not a piece of junk.

Looking for some suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom