Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Few shots of my new setup. 
mg0018.jpg

mg0021.jpg

mg0020.jpg

Moved home for grad school recently...this entire room was storage so I had to clean it out and used what was available. Felt like one of those "renovate this room for under $100 shows haha" This is where I'm at after about 2 weeks, not sure I'm going to be able to hide all the wires but it's about a 9 month stay so doubt I'll work up the motivation to do anything with em. The Nintendo gets the most use of anything by far (Tecmo and RBI Baseball only) Cleats in the display case are Robinson Cano auto'd the cleats to the left of them are Hanley Ramirez, bat on the wall is Jesus Montero and the wristband is Robinson Cano's from last year as well.

^^^^ what are you talking about??? his room is filled with baseball memorbilia and video games. Id say he IS much of a baseball fan actually

Originally Posted by icedweebz

^^^^ what are you talking about??? his room is filled with baseball memorbilia and video games. Id say he IS much of a baseball fan actually

Over your head, it went.

He's being sarcastic. Always misinterpreted over the internet

lol

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Moved home for grad school recently...this entire room was storage so I had to clean it out and used what was available. Felt like one of those "renovate this room for under $100 shows haha" This is where I'm at after about 2 weeks, not sure I'm going to be able to hide all the wires but it's about a 9 month stay so doubt I'll work up the motivation to do anything with em. The Nintendo gets the most use of anything by far (Tecmo and RBI Baseball only) Cleats in the display case are Robinson Cano auto'd the cleats to the left of them are Hanley Ramirez, bat on the wall is Jesus Montero and the wristband is Robinson Cano's from last year as well.

NIce top loader 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

cant wait till i get outta these college apts...

i need a couch in my room...

I second that.  Only place to sit in my room is on my bed or on my chair.
On another note, info on that Magic Johnson poster?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

NIce top loader 
pimp.gif
Indeed 
smokin.gif
 My dogbone controller died though 
ohwell.gif
  Very nice setup to be thrown together so quickly nikesource 
pimp.gif

dcypoe - some good stuff in there 
smokin.gif

I chuckled.

what is that Nike thing with 24 on it right next to the bat?

Nice^^

Is that a studio apt or your bedroom?

im comntemplating getting surround sound, but i think my room would be a bit too small for a 5:1... Has anyone got a sound bar? I hear there pretty decent at creating the whole 'cinema' ambience...

Back
Top Bottom