Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

SOLISTIK...Nice set up. crispy clean. Just wanted to know where you get your TV stand from? Ikea? if so. what the name of the product. Thanks!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

daprescription wrote:
solistik wrote:

Nothing else is needed leave it just like this ...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickstwofive

SOLISTIK...Nice set up. crispy clean. Just wanted to know where you get your TV stand from? Ikea? if so. what the name of the product. Thanks!
It is from Ikea and it's the Expedit bookcase.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
, ya- that first pic looked like there was a few love stains, lol- it was really just something with the lens and the flash(I deleted that one), got that dust flyn around, 
laugh.gif

MY LIVING ROOM SET-UP, THINKING ABOUT GETTING A WALL UNIT, BUT I LIKE THE CLEAN LOOK...IDK
5403889094_08c5895e64_b.jpg

42 INCH PHILLIPS WITH AMBIENT LIGHTS
smokin.gif

5403889394_37801350dc_b.jpg

5403889632_d1c4650a27_b.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

MY LIVING ROOM SET-UP, THINKING ABOUT GETTING A WALL UNIT, BUT I LIKE THE CLEAN LOOK...IDK, OP VERY IMPRESIVE COLLECTION BRO
5403889094_08c5895e64_b.jpg

42 INCH PHILLIPS WITH AMBIENT LIGHTS
smokin.gif

Info on that rug! 
nerd.gif

Does anyone think this thread belongs in the "General" section?

It would increase traffic, and it's not technically a sneaker related thread.  Plus, people in general are not really into shoes so there might be additional pictures of rooms that have nothing to do with sneakers.

I only come to this section when I'm bored, but this thread has major untapped potential.

I always thought that.
It's random as hell in here. Has nothing to do with sneakers at all.

I agree, I was actually surprised to see this here....I'll shoot One of the mods a pm to get it moved maybe they'll agree also.

^ Technically, I'm sure it belongs in General. There is the "Bachelor Pad" thread in there though, which is pretty much the same thing as this one. 
ksteezy - nice living room man.

Thanks bro, yeah that's probably why they are placed in different sections...I guess it makes sense then, otherwise one of the two would get locked.

StaXX wrote:
Can anyone point me in the direction of those polo bear sheets? 
nerd.gif

Those Yellow polo sheets are rare I got minds off Ebay like  last month if you get lucky you might find some on there !

Back
Top Bottom