Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Likin the new TV stand Nick..

I'm taking your advise and will be picking up something along the lines of a 32" Vizio for my dorm. Pics when I get back from break.

290946373.jpg

Just moved in to my tiny box of an apartment:

Some artwork I found in my old garage back in LA:

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

This post makes me want to re-do my whole room.

Same here and I am actually in day 2 of going through my stuff to get rid of Junk and then start planning ideas on how mix it up.

Damn dude this post is sick makes me want to redo my whole room too but its hard and i dont think my mom will let me since my little brother and me share theroom, but ima put some work on it though change up things and buy some posters or something

Thanks for all the comments guys, i really appreciate it.

Where did you get that futon? And how much was it?
I got it from ikea, here's the exact model. I only bought the frame and the mattress and it came out to $350. I bought the sheets at Marshalsfor dirt cheap.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S49839894
What is that wooden thing on your shelf?
That is an above ground CTA station that I designed in Architecture school at UIC (University of Illinois at Chicago)

Originally Posted by dwells4life

Originally Posted by mikes and nikes

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

bedroom clothes set-up:
n11500234_34149505_5983.jpg

Any suggestions for something to put up in the living room?

what kind of shelves are these and where'd you get them from? thanks.

Yea, details on the name of that ikea piece holding your shirts/shoes??

It's called RIGGA (Estonian capital city) it's 9.90 EUR in here so it's prolly $10 in US.
Nick that place looks
pimp.gif
Try not to put too many things in living room. Leave it as it is just hangsomething on the walls and add some vases (could be left empty). You live in LA there must be a lot of places to get stuff from. I recommend BoConcept orsomething European (Italian or Scandinavian). It looks like SC pays well
smokin.gif

Paix
c.

^ Man...we didn't make the move to LA...I'm out in Portland...so easy access to Nike/Adi/JB/Cons...
laugh.gif

And...I want this:

7yh3o1w.jpg

To look like this on my empty wall:
rasterbator.jpg

Will it?

Entirely unlikely.

Nick.That MJ pic is amazing!!

LA, Portland regardless it's a nice crib.

Paix
c.

moving into my new place. storing shoes is a bish. look under my bed:

7348ytg.jpg

fit around 150 pairs under this platform. can't get to them unless i move stuff around though. time to rethink.
i'm going to make some storage room by switching over to a tankless water heater and have a finish carpenter come in a fabricate some shelves for the looseshoe rotation and some shirts(?) in the mean time i'll keep looking through this thread for ideas.

Hey Kevin, I can help you with your storage issues. Send some of those size 9s my way, especially those Spiridons
laugh.gif

^ agreed...

makes me want to re-do my room all over again... even though i just kind of re-did it last week...

should really start cleaning up stuff and clearing out junk

Back
Top Bottom