Post pics of your videogame/home entertainment set-up

5353132736_8f0f372bd2_z.jpg

hiyaa

e1a152e661d23155c99043f6357f27e978835ef.jpg

46" samsung 3d, ps3, samsung 5.1 3d receiver, yamaha speakers(not pictured)...i hate entertainment centers and wires.

e1a152e661d23155c99043f6357f27e978835ef.jpg

46" samsung 3d, ps3, samsung 5.1 3d receiver, yamaha speakers(not pictured)...i hate entertainment centers and wires.

Keep em coming. I finally get to move out my apartment into a house for school. Need ideas. 

Keep em coming. I finally get to move out my apartment into a house for school. Need ideas. 

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

0b325ace0bbbb78e954b310d9c07c16018c7e94.jpg

Crappy phone pics
grin.gif
whoa! Your TV set up looks like a 2008 version of mine

all the way down to the DJ Hero remote in the same spot. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

0b325ace0bbbb78e954b310d9c07c16018c7e94.jpg

Crappy phone pics
grin.gif
whoa! Your TV set up looks like a 2008 version of mine

all the way down to the DJ Hero remote in the same spot. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Psh forget a PS3!
360>
lol don't start, I'm getting a PS3 with my refund check maybe. Or a 3DS or a tablet idk possibilities are endlesssss

But yeah, I'm still confined to my bedroom since the apartment didn't fall through as planned.
Cheap Vizio I got last year, I think anything larger than 26 would be too much for my bedroom because It's already pretty cramped because of all the other furniture I have in here.
5348647659_e6b5c9dcc9_z.jpg

My computer moniter is bigger than your TV... You could definitely go larger than 26"...

Psh forget a PS3!
360>
lol don't start, I'm getting a PS3 with my refund check maybe. Or a 3DS or a tablet idk possibilities are endlesssss

But yeah, I'm still confined to my bedroom since the apartment didn't fall through as planned.
Cheap Vizio I got last year, I think anything larger than 26 would be too much for my bedroom because It's already pretty cramped because of all the other furniture I have in here.
5348647659_e6b5c9dcc9_z.jpg

My computer moniter is bigger than your TV... You could definitely go larger than 26"...

Maybe one day, I'm more than happy with it right now....hell I even thought my 24" monitor was too big for a bedroom.

When I get my own place I don't plan on having a TV in my room anyway though, gotta keep it simple. So I'll have a larger TV in my family room

Maybe one day, I'm more than happy with it right now....hell I even thought my 24" monitor was too big for a bedroom.

When I get my own place I don't plan on having a TV in my room anyway though, gotta keep it simple. So I'll have a larger TV in my family room

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

20hlwef.jpg

I need a bigger tv, as I'm currently having a 32-inch one.
A bigger tv would make this look awesome imo.

Hope you can get one soon...if you do be sure to post some pics.
Thank you for the nice comments (and the rest of you aswell ofcourse)!

Right now I don't have that much money to spend it on a tv (student 
ohwell.gif
) so it won't happen within a year probably. But I will post some pics once I will get one.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

20hlwef.jpg

I need a bigger tv, as I'm currently having a 32-inch one.
A bigger tv would make this look awesome imo.

Hope you can get one soon...if you do be sure to post some pics.
Thank you for the nice comments (and the rest of you aswell ofcourse)!

Right now I don't have that much money to spend it on a tv (student 
ohwell.gif
) so it won't happen within a year probably. But I will post some pics once I will get one.

Is this better? We just hooked up the surround sound last night. four speakers in the ceiling.
For now we're using this cheap Kenwood receiver that used to be in my room before we moved. Anyone know of a good  one?

5354358577_624264f5f5_z.jpg

Is this better? We just hooked up the surround sound last night. four speakers in the ceiling.
For now we're using this cheap Kenwood receiver that used to be in my room before we moved. Anyone know of a good  one?

What are you looking to spend on a receiver because all major brands make a good receiver for the under $500 range. I'd personally go with a Marantz or Onkyo.

What are you looking to spend on a receiver because all major brands make a good receiver for the under $500 range. I'd personally go with a Marantz or Onkyo.

Back
Top Bottom