Post Pics/VIDS of your girl. vol update

Originally Posted by Put em up

Man don't get this dude Real Talk started...he has millions of pics with her girl, and he will post every last one of them too.

Then ill wait because he just said he is Asian. In the other pics looks different.

Originally Posted by got to love it
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the turn this thread took...

I don't know why y'all be introducing your girls to NT...
smh.gif
...you know they gonna snoop around.
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

roll.gif

Nah %#*!*, U cant leave it like that! U aint gotta tell the broads but us, u can tell
Yeah Fresh, you gotta drop the bomb G...unless there's a reason you're not doing so.

These $$#%*$ deserved to get exposed...every time one of these threads pop up (or similar type "post your ____" or "post your story about____") there's bound to be numerous lies...some dudes just love telling fables.
Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Still no names being said
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feeling guilty?[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I'm not mentioning names (I really don't care to be honest).. It's just a lame thing to do.[/color]
nerd.gif
???

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the turn this thread took...

I don't know why y'all be introducing your girls to NT...
smh.gif
...you know they gonna snoop around.
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT
Yeah Fresh, you gotta drop the bomb G...unless there's a reason you're not doing so.

These $$#%*$ deserved to get exposed...every time one of these threads pop up (or similar type "post your ____" or "post your story about ____") there's bound to be numerous lies...some dudes just love telling fables.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm not gonna drop the bomb[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. 2 reasons..1) I'm not a grimey dude, they know who they are.. and 2) I really don'tcare you feel me? I just wanted to throw it out there and just let it be known that we have some frauds
smh.gif
.. iLLoQuent i'ma PM you on one of the cases though[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

my contribution;
Oh so you ain't contributing to 14 year olds anymore? You're 20 years old and %%%%*$ a 14 year old girl...how you feel about that?

I got you Fresh...

i dont know about that Real Talkaz situation... i think he just posted the photo of his homie and his girl... i dont think i believe that he is the asian kidfrom those photos... but then again maybe im wrong... but it seems OD that dude would have posted so many photos of his "friends" girl this wholetime...

Back
Top Bottom