Post Pics/VIDS of your girl. vol update

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

the ginger and I.

You're behind scheduel. Were on the drama chapter now. It's all dialog from this point.
dammit, fair enough.

carry on.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Alot of MySpace GirlFriends here
EXACTLY!
He's right too.. Anyway, 3 of you on here are lying, I won't put you on blast
nerd.gif
.. I know the broads personally, but I'd seem lame going that hard to tell them what's going on on a message board.. Only on NT though
laugh.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif

Nah %#*!*, U cant leave it like that! U aint gotta tell the broads but us, u can tell
I don't get on much so I wouldn't even be able to see the outcome
laugh.gif
.. Last time this %+*% was created, I hit my home girl up for her myspace link (after I realized her pic was posted on here) and here's one of these NT'ers saying "Thanks for the add!".. seriously?
indifferent.gif
.. Yet in the thread, dude is acting like he really pulled that
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.. It's not impossible to pull a good looking female
eyes.gif

From the time of this post to the time of your last post, if you would of have mentioned names - you def would of have seen some interesting outcomes!

P.S. I know you have some dudes up in here scared .. lol .. "those he know my dirty little secret?"

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by jd2384

my other half
2vcvkef.png

2iia9dy.png
I've seen her around campus back when I went to LW. LW med. shirt in the first pic
laugh.gif
small world...yup think she was class of '05 or'06 don't remember...ur in gainesville right? or are u still in the area?

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

relationships are for simps, unless you're just using her.
The funny thing is, this dude is right...what do most Female brings to the table, BESIDES sex? Exactly...

You can't go down to AT&T and tell them "I can't pay my phone bill this month, but I have a fine %@* +$%$% at home!"
smh.gif

We gotta stop actin like Bagging Chicks is an accomplishment, what will you have to show for it 20 years later? We gotta stop building SandCastles, and startbuilding Empires.

When you start to think like that...the game switches up...you don't chase them anymore, THEY chase you.

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

The funny thing is, this dude is right...what do most Female brings to the table, BESIDES sex? Exactly...

You can't go down to AT&T and tell them "I can't pay my phone bill this month, but I have a fine %@* +$%$% at home!"
smh.gif

We gotta stop actin like Bagging Chicks is an accomplishment, what will you have to show for it 20 years later? We gotta stop building SandCastles, and start building Empires.

When you start to think like that...the game switches up...you don't chase them anymore, THEY chase you.
dude is jaded as hell..

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

smh.gif

We gotta stop actin like Bagging Chicks is an accomplishment, what will you have to show for it 20 years later? We gotta stop building SandCastles, and start building Empires.

I swear you sound like somebody that got their feelings hurt. This way of thinking may be cool for dudes under 25, but not for ones that'solder. "What do most females bring to the table?" Fam, what do YOU bring to the table? If you man enough to ASK that question, you gotta also beman enough to ANSWER that question.

Originally Posted by got to love it

REALTALKAZ wrote:
Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

84jordan03 wrote:
REALTALKAZ wrote:

you're asian?

Dude is about to be a role model...

lol yea why whats up

Post those older pics of you and your girl. You look totally different dude

exactly, why would you post your girl with someone else

http://niketalk.yuku.com/search/topic/topic/143649

(just search his name to find those pics)

Man don't get this dude Real Talk started...he has millions of pics with her girl, and he will post every last one of them too.

Originally Posted by sweetbeb05

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif
thats y i quit gettin on NT around my now ex girl... she prolly lurkin around here too
smh.gif
Hey britt! text me
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be on here if he didn't tell me he posted a pic of me up here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Man don't get this dude Real Talk started...he has millions of pics with her girl, and he will post every last one of them too.
i dont really care, im just wondering why he would post post his girl with some other guy

Back
Top Bottom