Post Pics/VIDS of your girl. vol update

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by bb4 86

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Chick deleted her account with the quickness
eek.gif
eek.gif

lol yea, she dont want it with me. i'd have to start telling more stories and posting additional pictures. she dont want that.

but we do..so go ahead my good brother
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i dont think i could, unless she really pisses me offsome how. i dont have the heart, what can i say...i actually do still love the girl even though we havent really been together in a long time.

Originally Posted by sweetbeb05

No you texted me telling me about it, trying to get me to mess around with you when I HAVE a BOYFRIEND! You said you were going to take it off because you "love" me and don't want to hurt me.

Get your story straight.
lol no if you're gonna tell the story, tell the whole one. i txt u, u got mad, asked me to take it off, i said no. u said "it will hurt my teaching blah blah blah, then i said i dont want to hurt u and i love you so took it off.

U always tell one side of the damn story, no wonder we've been broken up for damn near forever. Oh and ur only on nt to check up on stuff that i do, thats psycho

I wouldn't have to do that, if you weren't so crazy and stalking me for the past 3 years! I am the psycho? Please
MrPO vs. dunks87 vol.2

LOL stalking u?!?!?! There u go with the 1/2 of the story thing again. i happen to remember i hadn't talked to u in the longest time the i randomly got a txt from u asking if there was something wrong with you bc ur new bf couldnt get it up. u were all worried u wern't hot enough or whatever the case was, so u actually started talking to me over again.

That still isn't the whole story! He was just to quick, and after he went once he wouldn't be able to get it back up for a while.

No you texted me telling me about it, trying to get me to mess around with you when I HAVE a BOYFRIEND! You said you were going to take it off because you "love" me and don't want to hurt me.

Get your story straight.
lol no if you're gonna tell the story, tell the whole one. i txt u, u got mad, asked me to take it off, i said no. u said "it will hurt my teaching blah blah blah, then i said i dont want to hurt u and i love you so took it off.

U always tell one side of the damn story, no wonder we've been broken up for damn near forever. Oh and ur only on nt to check up on stuff that i do, thats psycho

I wouldn't have to do that, if you weren't so crazy and stalking me for the past 3 years! I am the psycho? Please
MrPO vs. dunks87 vol.2

LOL stalking u?!?!?! There u go with the 1/2 of the story thing again. i happen to remember i hadn't talked to u in the longest time the i randomly got a txt from u asking if there was something wrong with you bc ur new bf couldnt get it up. u were all worried u wern't hot enough or whatever the case was, so u actually started talking to me over again.

That still isn't the whole story! He was just to quick, and after he went once he wouldn't be able to get it back up for a while.

oh see i didn't know ur guy that u had was quick in the sack, sorry to hear that. that part was unknown to me. oh and i prolly wouldn't go aroundadmitting that btw

Get your story straight.

MrPO vs. dunks87 vol.2

oh see i didnt know ur guy that u had was quick in the sack. that part was unknown to me.

whatever. will you stop all of this. Prove you have changed by being the bigger person. Maybe we could be civil then and possibly be friends. I don'tknow why you love fighting with me.

Get your story straight.

MrPO vs. dunks87 vol.2

oh see i didnt know ur guy that u had was quick in the sack. that part was unknown to me.

whatever. will you stop all of this. Prove you have changed by being the bigger person. Maybe we could be civil then and possibly be friends. I don't know why you love fighting with me.
all i'm doing is responding to u and telling "the rest of the story" <---- *in paul harvys voice*. so u quit and so will i.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif
thats y i quit gettin on NT around my now ex girl... she prolly lurkin around here too
smh.gif
Hey britt! text me
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be on here if he didn't tell me he posted a pic of me up here.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Alot of MySpace GirlFriends here
EXACTLY!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He's right too.. Anyway, 3 of you on here are lying, I won'tput you on blast
nerd.gif
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I know the broads personally, but I'd seem lame going that hard to tell them what'sgoing on on a message board.. Only on NT though
laugh.gif
smh.gif
[/color]
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

EXACTLY!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He's right too.. Anyway, 3 of you on here are lying, I won't put you on blast
nerd.gif
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I know the broads personally, but I'd seem lame going that hard to tell them what's going on on a message board.. Only on NT though
laugh.gif
smh.gif
[/color]
alien.gif
roll.gif

Nah %#*!*, U cant leave it like that! U aint gotta tell the broads but us, u can tell

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

EXACTLY!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He's right too.. Anyway, 3 of you on here are lying, I won't put you on blast
nerd.gif
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I know the broads personally, but I'd seem lame going that hard to tell them what's going on on a message board.. Only on NT though
laugh.gif
smh.gif
[/color]
alien.gif
roll.gif

Nah %#*!*, U cant leave it like that! U aint gotta tell the broads but us, u can tell
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't get on much so I wouldn't even be able to see theoutcome[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Last time this %+*% was created, I hit my home girl up for her myspace link (after I realized her pic was posted on here) and here's one of theseNT'ers saying "Thanks for the add!".. seriously?[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Yet in the thread, dude is acting like he really pulled that[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. It's not impossible to pull a good looking female
eyes.gif
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom