Post pix of shoes you missed out on in the year of 08

yep 11/12. I had a pack, but sold it. now im mad I dont have the 12s.

I wouldn't say I missed out on anything... Just had to prioritize what to buy over others. With all of the sneakers that dropped last year I decided tofocus only on new releases that I like which were harder to obtain than all of the other gr/quickstrike stuff. Plus, I'd rather buy a semi-grail off eBaythen go after a new release for retail. With 2009 being slow in releases of interest to me until around summer time, I'll go back to focusing on what Imissed out on until then. All of which can still be had for under retail with the exception of the 12/11.

I still don't have any retro eggplant or silver flightposites, any retro penny 2, Pippen's, black/purple Flights, blue bakins or any cdp after the 16/7& 17/6.

These are the only shoes I can technically say I missed out on since I couldn't get a pair in my size to wear:

2e7b_1.JPG

nike-air-force-1-zf-stash-011.jpg
questlove-nike-air-force-1-1world-1-500x332.jpg

yi-jianlian-air-force-ones-2.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

yep 11/12. I had a pack, but sold it. now im mad I dont have the 12s.

Lol, I just wanted the 11's (who doesn't?)... no 11/12's for me either, but I can't say I "missed out" on them... getting them forretail would have required a lot of effort and luck, which I wasn't prepared to sacrifice.

I still need the 3s, 4s, 6s, 7s, 12s, and 16s from the cdp. Its good though cause I will be cop em 1 at a time.

i get more infuriated when i sleep on ebay auctions...i forgot about a mislisted spacejam xi auction, vvnds went for $177.00
mad.gif

but i still need the 3/20, the iii's are
pimp.gif
, but those stupid blackcatxx's just annoy me...and i'm one of those who needs the whole pack intact, it just feels more complete

Only thing I didn't get but wanted was navy Vs for cheap. Now they are nowhere to be found.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Lol, I just wanted the 11's (who doesn't?)... no 11/12's for me either, but I can't say I "missed out" on them... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]getting them for retail would have required a lot of effort and luck[/color], [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]which I wasn't prepared to sacrifice.[/color]
^^ Same here, but I got the 8/15s instead, so I'm
smile.gif

Still would love me some 11's though
devil.gif

11/12 pack was the only pack I was looking forward to but I did not know the release date was moved a week early.

is it just me or does that pic of the carmines from air randy have a crazy iceyyy sole, I dont remember seeing any pairs on release date that iceyy

Truthfully I didn't like the carmines until a few months after they came out. They grew on me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom