Post pix of shoes you missed out on in the year of 08

11/12 .. to depressing to look at pics lol.. im just gonna wait a lil longer cuz prices alrdy starting to drop (also premier's after waiting in line.. andeminem's cuz of work))

Everything I missed was cuz of monetary issues.

Penny II's
OG color of the Structures (actually, I had money for these, just couldn't find them anywhere,
smh.gif
)
Pippen 1's
Infrareds

I'm not really sick about missing anything, I have my health and Gold Flightposites.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

is it just me or does that pic of the carmines from air randy have a crazy iceyyy sole, I dont remember seeing any pairs on release date that iceyy

Photoshop?

i missed the B grade carmines and hares
frown.gif
nikefactory works told me the carmines sold out in like 30 secs.

air-jordan-23-xx3-or-xxiii-stealth-black-metallic-silver-varsity-red-18.png

I forgot to add these. I was broke when they came out and my dad had my check(worked for him over winter break)....he gave me my check TOO late.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

airjordancarminemain.jpg

airjordancarmineheel.jpg

they will be mine...one day
tired.gif

im still mad how i missed these i was so broke how i missed out of these i was so broke when these came out im gonna cop them when i get a job this year

this 1 kid says his brother works at footlocker and hes gets the hook up 4 the packages 4 250.00$ so the same week the shoe coming like 2 days before therelease date i asked the kid and hes like im gonna text my bro and then i asked him later on the day hes like hes at work. So the next day he skipped skool iasked 1 of his best friend which he is in my class he gave me hes phone # i called him and hes like call me back in a while and then i called him like couplehours later and the kid say hes bro is hooking up to many people i swear i was so %@@@!%$ pissed he %@@@!%$ faked on me. Im not even gonna talk 2 him when I goback to school next week.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Truthfully I didn't like the carmines until a few months after they came out. They grew on me
laugh.gif

me too. saw em at first, copped cuz of hype, sold em. now i want em back
tired.gif

I don't know how some stores allow the discount for footlocker employees on Jordan brand merchandise. i know the regional manager he told me "NOONE" gets a discount on Jordan Brand and Air force 1 shoes.

^^^ thats not true i have a friend that works at footlocker and champs they get 30 percent off any shoes that they carry

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I don't know how some stores allow the discount for footlocker employees on Jordan brand merchandise. i know the regional manager he told me "NO ONE" gets a discount on Jordan Brand and Air force 1 shoes.
yeah thats true i know this freshmen girl that works in footlocker i asked a hook up on the cdp11/12 and she said no we don't give discount onjz

Nike/Jordan is the one whoe decides how many discounts per store will be allowed. Not the actual shoe stores.

To add to this post. I missed the Carbon 95, but they're arriving in the mail tomorrow. Thanks ebay.

Back
Top Bottom