Post purchases that have improved your life.

View media item 1048148My Slingbox Pro-HD has been running strong for the past 4 years and I consider it one of my best purchases ever. Plently of streaming apps out now but nothing like having your entire channel lineup, DVR, and On Demand at your finger tips. Watch TV on my phone, tablet, and PC.

View media item 1048181Second monitor is basically dedicated to TV :lol:

I was actually going to make this thread a few weeks ago. Dude posted about the buckwheat pillow in another thread and I bought it on a whim. I've been sleeping like a baby, but that could also be from hitting the gym.

Amazon product ASIN B000N90JPY
Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker for the shower. Makes showers even better.

Amazon product ASIN B00FWMZY7U
Portable Battery pack for all the festivals. It got me through a 4 day festival without have to charge in my car.

Amazon product ASIN B00ITILPZ4

-This Macbook I'm typing on that I got back in 09. Didn't know laptops could ever last this long.
- G-pen
-Before the G-pen it was a Pax. Definitely paid for itself with the amount of tree it saved me. Then I sold it. Didn't need it as much after I mad the conversion to wax/g-penning. It gives me all the "vaping" I can handle :lol:

-This Macbook I'm typing on that I got back in 09. Didn't know laptops could ever last this long.

Word. Got mine in 09 too and never had a problem with it. Can't even convince myself to get a new one because I really don't need it.

This has been so clutch, so many times... So, so, so much better than the Pill...

8537888819_8112271f8f.jpg

just ordered a back roller, been meaning to and this was a good reminder
a good investment i got a while ago was klipsch in-ear headphones. they were $100 and i've already gotten 4 replacement pairs with no hassle after they break. Sound is great and havent spent any money on headphones for 3+ years

Magic bullet is an awesome blender for those looking for a blender. Perfect for single use

I need to cop one of those rollers my back be so tight its ridiculous.. Stress man stress :smh:

I really was expecting more from this thread, NT u can do better :lol:

I got a 2 TB and 1 TB hard drive that I store a library of movies on. Got 2 in case one craps out I got a back up.

I really don't know why I can't think of anything else since I've actually been wanting to make this thread smh

Use to go through 2-3 vacuums in a yr b4 purchasing this one.  Going 4 yrs strong.  German engineering 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom