POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

Phase2x - Dope man.
srr1175 - Nice stuff man.
S0L3F0X - Nice 1s.

This is similar to one of my old pics, but someone requested I retake it with these shoes.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

i posted about 50 of em check them out and tell me what you think, no beef or salt peace!
macro mode/exxxtreme close ups doesnt automatically = great looking picture...my 2 penny's.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i posted about 50 of em check them out and tell me what you think, no beef or salt peace!
macro mode/exxxtreme close ups doesnt automatically = great looking picture...my 2 penny's.

its not what you do to take the picture, i don't go to galleries to read captions. ok you know how i took the picture, your cool, but that doesn'tdefine art, if i think it looks nice, then thats all that matters, but thanks for your opinion. and good job using photoshop!

hey proper, nice to see you got my blk/red 11's you scammed me out of months back! keep trying to say it's not you but i know it is.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

hey proper, nice to see you got my blk/red 11's you scammed me out of months back! keep trying to say it's not you but i know it is.
smh.gif

i already told you what happened. sorry to hear, but im not ur guy.quite frankly you keep harassing me its making me bitter, and soon i wont give too much thathe did bop you.

whatever man. keep tryin to fool everyone on here, but i know the deal. sorry guys, last time i'll post it here.

its not what you do to take the picture, i don't go to galleries to read captions. ok you know how i took the picture, your cool, but that doesn't define art, if i think it looks nice, then thats all that matters, but thanks for your opinion. and good job using photoshop!
it has nothing to do with defining art or going to galleries or whatever, its just a super close up of leather and condoms doesn't do it forme.

*watches as this thread transforms from "post sick pics of kicks" to "post pics of sick kicks"*

thanks for getting us back on track Jack...

(PS word to the wise: the macro feature doesn't automatically make for a good picture
wink.gif
)

M!ke

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Phase2x - Dope man.
srr1175 - Nice stuff man.
S0L3F0X - Nice 1s.

This is similar to one of my old pics, but someone requested I retake it with these shoes.

sick
pimp.gif

its not what you do to take the picture, i don't go to galleries to read captions. ok you know how i took the picture, your cool, but that doesn't define art, if i think it looks nice, then thats all that matters, but thanks for your opinion. and good job using photoshop!

WOW man this is the G O A T ... I love this shoe and these pictures are just a beauty .... Can we see a Black / Red VII too ??? DOPE MAN DOPE ....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

WOW man this is the G O A T ... I love this shoe and these pictures are just a beauty .... Can we see a Black / Red VII too ??? DOPE MAN DOPE ....

thanks man i have one i took a couple months back,i gotta find it

ProperLive - Thank you for contributing to this thread with pictures, but I also agree with what some other people saying. First off, you don't need topost every picture of shoes you took that day. Try to keep your posts to just a few of your favorites. Just keep your pictures creative. Most people don'tlike looking at 50 macro shots. And the "flying shoes" are cool, but not very creative cuz i just posted mine on the last page. I'm not trying tostart anything, keep shooting man. Lets keep this thread drama-free.

it has nothing to do with defining art or going to galleries or whatever, its just a super close up of leather and condoms doesn't do it for me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yup, and co-sign, jack... well said

my contribution....dont have a good camera let alone camera skills haha, but i'm trying to get better. trying to get on "Jacks" level onpicture taking cause he got crazy skills with the camera

well on to the pics...let me know. and remember im a BEGINNER haha....don't go hard on me

stayfresh25 - Nice 1-5 man. Its hard to get good looking pictures if you don't have the camera to take them with. I actually think the lighting andbackground on both are pretty good. If photography is something you like man, save up and get a nice camera. But for now just keep the pics creative and keepcontributing.

Hopefully i will have time to take some new pics soon.

i can post as many as i like. if i think its art im going to post it.....but no drama!
true, he can, it's his style! but my camera
roll.gif

anyways! flint 9s.

2695507061_c0bab02168.jpg

Back
Top Bottom