POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

playing around with the cam today....these shoes are very photogenic
grin.gif

i have a question for the guys with real photography skills.....

how do you get rid of that "grainy/static/noise" look? could it just be the camera i'm using (Canon PowerShot A590IS)?
ohwell.gif

it doesn't always happen, but most of the time i have to take quite a few shots to get it nicely done.

i tried to follow the basic tips: i stay away from the auto mode, play around the f-stop and aperture as best as i could but it still happens. what am i doingwrong? any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

how do you get rid of that "grainy/static/noise" look? could it just be the camera i'm using (Canon PowerShot A590IS)?
ohwell.gif

it doesn't always happen, but most of the time i have to take quite a few shots to get it nicely done.

i tried to follow the basic tips: i stay away from the auto mode, play around the f-stop and aperture as best as i could but it still happens. what am i doing wrong? any help is much appreciated. Thanks
first of all the pennys made me drool. & second of all the static look is probably because of your settings, try setting it to the factorysettings, cleaning your lense.

and if it's a still picture use AUTO! it's for still pictures. apature wouldn't do much unless you want a darker picture to hide a the grains iguess.

but try that. the canon manual is your friend.

Originally Posted by ncrider

ohwell.gif

i tried to follow the basic tips: i stay away from the auto mode, play around the f-stop and aperture as best as i could but it still happens. what am i doing wrong? any help is much appreciated. Thanks
first of all the pennys made me drool. & second of all the static look is probably because of your settings, try setting it to the factory settings, cleaning your lense.

and if it's a still picture use AUTO! it's for still pictures. apature wouldn't do much unless you want a darker picture to hide a the grains i guess.

thanks for the tips
happy.gif

ohwell.gif

first of all the pennys made me drool. & second of all the static look is probably because of your settings, try setting it to the factory settings, cleaning your lense.

and if it's a still picture use AUTO! it's for still pictures. apature wouldn't do much unless you want a darker picture to hide a the grains i guess.

thanks for the tips
happy.gif

Changing the aperture can do A LOT for any pictures, including stills. But that doesn't have a lot to do with grain. To get a pic with less grain, KEEPYOUR ISO LOW. 200-400. Above 400 you will start seeing grain. That is my top tip. Good luck. And Nice pics Mayhemgatz, some creative ones.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

ohwell.gif

thanks for the tips
happy.gif

Changing the aperture can do A LOT for any pictures, including stills. But that doesn't have a lot to do with grain. To get a pic with less grain, KEEP YOUR ISO LOW. 200-400. Above 400 you will start seeing grain. That is my top tip. Good luck. And Nice pics Mayhemgatz, some creative ones.

i was applying the apature effect towards to grain problem, not in general.
tongue.gif

ProperLive- no effence but i didnt liek one picture posted

just doing supercloseups on a jumpman and everypart about a shoe doesnt do it for me

just gives me headaches

Originally Posted by famenycity1

ProperLive- no offense but i didn't like one picture posted

just doing super closeups on a jumpman and every part about a shoe doesn't do it for me

just gives me headaches
You said it so I didn't have to...

You're cluttering up the place with garbage...

playing around with the cam today....these shoes are very photogenic
grin.gif

ohwell.gif

Right Click>Set as desktop Background.

well lets just compare your closeup pics of the jumpman and mine
im no pro but i think it is better
i posted these already but niketalk can judge

Fame - Nice stuff dude...

Proper - I'm not gonna post in here with my lil digital camera with a slew of mediocre pictures...

We leave it up to the guys that know what they're doing... That's what this thread is for...

Now granted you have the total right to post whatever you want in here, but then that gives everyone else the right to tell you your stuff isn't quite upto par...

You dont have to take it so personal though... Take everything said on NT with a grain of salt...

Most of the time people or just joking around and it gets taking way to far...

Nicely put jwdanklefs.

Lets get back on track. Since I havn't had time to take any new pictures, here is an old one but I don't think I ever posted it in here.

But just to play around... I will post one and only one... Like I said, I am no photographer... I am still learning...

This one goes out to AIRJORDANJACK...

jwdanklefs - Haha thats sick man. Nice 1s. A lot more creative then just a close up of the wings logo an inch down. Cool shot.

dope jake.
eek.gif

ProperLive - i liked your pics of the black/red XII. My favorite colorway of the XII. keep workin' at it

i need to get a good camera like you guys. if i could take pics like that, i'd have so many, and they'd be all over my walls too. a house full ofkicks, not just a closet.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
hey bro, I have the same camera. while we're at a disadvantage to those with "real" cameras,rest assured nice flicks can still be had with a little patience

I took this picture (page 60)and many other good pics (if I do say so myself) have been taken with that camera, keep ya head up....
wink.gif

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom