POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

how do you get rid of that "grainy/static/noise" look? could it just be the camera i'm using (Canon PowerShot A590IS)?
ohwell.gif
I also use this camera. The best images are those using natural/indirect light. For close-ups... I set the wheel to "Indoor". Select"Macro". Disable flash. Go into menu and select 1.6x digital zoom. I think most importantly, hold the camera steady. The following were taken withthe A590IS and the settings I mentioned. The last photo was with the dimage X1. Not too fond of the camera but love this photo.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by K20Lee

hey proper, nice to see you got my blk/red 11's you scammed me out of months back! keep trying to say it's not you but i know it is.
smh.gif

i already told you what happened. sorry to hear, but im not ur guy.quite frankly you keep harassing me its making me bitter, and soon i wont give too much that he did bop you.
Oh yeah I remember, you "said" you sold your account to another cat that scammed homeboy and you had nothing to do with it. Right.

Very nice stuff guys. Nice In4mation Vans pic and OG Jordan 1 collar pic.

ProperLive is single handedly ruining my Niketalk daily browsing.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by K20Lee

hey proper, nice to see you got my blk/red 11's you scammed me out of months back! keep trying to say it's not you but i know it is.
smh.gif

i already told you what happened. sorry to hear, but im not ur guy.quite frankly you keep harassing me its making me bitter, and soon i wont give too much that he did bop you.
Oh yeah I remember, you "said" you sold your account to another cat that scammed homeboy and you had nothing to do with it. Right.

no point in continuing this. i know whats the truth, but its old and only 200 some dollars get over it. sorry to hear also dude, but bring this up is stupid.properlive just got a bad name, he shouldn't have sold the account in the first place, but either way he is doing deals so far that i've seen to gothrough positively. and yes he is my friend there is no rule against standing up for friends. just drop it already.

& jranasaurus nice pics. gotta be my fav.

airjordanjack, ncrider,and AmericanDream - thanks for the tips, it really helped out and they are much appreciated. will becontributing more soon..

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

playing around with the cam today....these shoes are very photogenic
grin.gif

i have a question for the guys with real photography skills.....

how do you get rid of that "grainy/static/noise" look? could it just be the camera i'm using (Canon PowerShot A590IS)?
ohwell.gif

it doesn't always happen, but most of the time i have to take quite a few shots to get it nicely done.

i tried to follow the basic tips: i stay away from the auto mode, play around the f-stop and aperture as best as i could but it still happens. what am i doing wrong? any help is much appreciated. Thanks

i think it has to do with your ISO setting. the ISO just determines how sensitive you want your "film" to be to light. so a higher ISO the pic ismore sensitive to light and produces more grainy pics. low ISO is less sensitive so requires more exposure time but produces smoother less grainy joints. lolok back to shoes.

Originally Posted by docholiday13

lol ain't nobody tell yo !%+ to look in here so shut up lol crying and +%*% about some pics, some people like them some dont, if you don't have nothingpositive to say then keep your mouth shut. asa lama lakem....

Originally Posted by docholiday13

lol ain't nobody tell yo !%+ to look in here so shut up lol crying and +%*% about some pics, some people like them some dont, if you don't have nothing positive to say then keep your mouth shut. asa lama lakem....
check it. i say we just forget all this guys. this is stupid, personally i just want to talk about shoes, my opinion remains the same about thisboard before and after i made my account. a bunch of people with no lives talking about shoes, well i guess that makes me a hypocrite since I'm here.

and docholiday you shouldn't even be here take yo !@% back to school, what is a "handedly" lol.
anyways..

3126136324_6f1410a23c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom