Post some weird things you do or did with you Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Ex.

Originally Posted by JesusR23

pics?? get outta here LOL she my lady cant disrespect her like that homie. now bout my exs, i would

You dont wanna disrespect her...Yet...you posted where you had sex????

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Greezee

Peed on her
Mine is the other way around.. I didn't let her though, it just happened.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by dunks87

he combed my hair and painted my fingernails, then i asked him to suck on my big toe cause i wanted to see how it felt, it was the weirdest sensation EVER! lol
$!@$

indifferent.gif
!
uhhh que?
i think he's tryin to say that that's pretty #@#%#$% crazy.

a dude wouldnt admit doing some
alien.gif
stuff like painting fingernails & combing hair without expecting a
indifferent.gif
. IMO
"OMG, YOU PAINTED HER TOES AND COMBED HER HAIR?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"

eyes.gif

what are you dudes, like 7?

laugh.gif
, definitely never lived with a chick...

word, im sitting here thinking ive painted my girl toes before..

-cooking contest
-bet on almost anything
-have the most random as conversations
-idk we just keep each other laughing
-we get drunk and become two totally different people in the bedroom(i guess you can call it roll playing)...some of the wildest sex and kinky things has been done with my girl.
-we're both movie freaks
-watch reality show and yell at the tv about how stupid this show is
-get drunk together and get serious as hell on Rockband...like were really getting paid to play

to ENPHAN: more like 19.

and you're completely right. i've never lived with a chick(as my counterpart) before. and most people at 19 haven't either...

soooo my opinion is completely within my own means, right?
eyes.gif

i mean when you were 19(im assuming you're older than 19 since you're being condescending) did you expect you 19 year old boyfriend to paint your toes& comb your hair?

i wouldnt if i wasnt smashing. i would if i was. people do strange things when they're smashing.

so the general consensus of NT, which is MY age, probably thinks that's just a lil odd. which is why you posted it in the weird stuff forum. so you thinkit's a lil crazy too.

pics?? get outta here LOL she my lady cant disrespect her like that homie. now bout my exs, i would

i think jus me sayin where i smashed aint disrespecting her thats why i posted what i posted. its not like she dont tell other people where she has done ittoo, all the ladys tell people where they done it.
now posting pics, dont really like doin that, and u just wanna see pics too homie jk
roll.gif

I guess its not that strange cause some of yall do it but some of the stuff me and my fiancee do.

Play wrestle/mma fight - I will either lay on top of her and she has to buck me off or escape somehow, or she will be on top in my full guard and ill try toescape and/or try to lock on a triangle choke.

Living room football - I'm about 5'11 185lb and my girl is maybe 5'2 110lb. I will grab a couch cushion or pillow and stand in front of the couch.She will get a running start from the bedroom, down the hall, through the living room and try to spear me or tackle me and knock me off my feet. I bet ifpeople saw us do this they would think we are ridiculous.

use the bathroom while the other is in the shower.
pop pimples.
he likes to lick my face like a dog sometimes.
play fight.
squeezes my boobs randomly in public...smh.

use the bathroom while the other is in the shower.
pop pimples.
he likes to lick my face like a dog sometimes.
play fight.
squeezes my boobs randomly in public...smh.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I guess its not that strange cause some of yall do it but some of the stuff me and my fiancee do.

Play wrestle/mma fight - I will either lay on top of her and she has to buck me off or escape somehow, or she will be on top in my full guard and ill try to escape and/or try to lock on a triangle choke.

Living room football - I'm about 5'11 185lb and my girl is maybe 5'2 110lb. I will grab a couch cushion or pillow and stand in front of the couch. She will get a running start from the bedroom, down the hall, through the living room and try to spear me or tackle me and knock me off my feet. I bet if people saw us do this they would think we are ridiculous.
laugh.gif

lowkey im bout to try those.

we didn't do anything really weird

but my friend and his girlfriend he was telling me that they would make out and spit in each others mouth...

i could only wonder why he was telling me
laugh.gif

My ex and I used to recite hip-hop lyrics and finish each other's verses. He'd quiz me on hip-hop trivia like who sang what song and what song certainlyrics came from.
We used to get blowed and watch Disney movies then sing the songs out loud or we'd get blowed and have serious listening sessions of our favorite songs.
We'd call each other at the exact same moment or text each other "I love you" at the very same time.
We'd take random drives around the valley. One time we went and picked cotton off the side of the road and got chased off because the farmer was rollin upwith his tractor lookin' real mad.
Since we live in AZ, it rarely rains so when it would we would go out and dance and get soaking wet together splashing in puddles.
We had different kinds of kisses and gave them names.
We had serious arguments and discussions about our "kids" and whether or not they'd have ipods and cell phones when they were in their teenyears. Our friends used to laugh at us.
When the Glow In The Dark tour came, we held a garage sale to try to make extra money to upgrade to the VIP tickets. $320 per ticket. SMH...
I picked his nose, he picked mine. When he had back pimples or some on his face I'd always take care of them.

Make funny faces
Make funny noises
Go to parties and count the number of girls he's smashed ( he's a @!$!+ and very active NT user) lol.

Me and my girl run around the house and wrestle. Squirtin eachother w/ water bottles, flushin the toilet while the other is the shower, jumpin out of nowherescarin (mainly her bein the scaree
laugh.gif
), she used to have this lil keychain checkers game and we would be mad competitive on that thing.

I forgot I use to line his hair up
Pull out his facial ingrown hair
He'd take the finger nail polish off my toes

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

smashed in her room, smashed in her sis room, smashed in her parents room, smashed in the shower, smashed in the bathroom, smashed in the living room, smashed in the kitchen, smashed outside a club, smashed outside the movies, smashed in my ride, smashed at a parking lot, smashed outside her house.
pimp.gif

LOLZ I thought these were all normal spots to bump uglys??

LOL she aint ugly homie

roll.gif

embarassed.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

this post got me missing being with some one. i hate you guys
mad.gif

you dont have these connections with jumpoffs
ohwell.gif

kisses my eyelids.
licks my face (i hate it, but he does it anyway)
joke around/inside jokes galore.
i like feeding him.
embarassed.gif

we used to write ina notebook like we were still in HS, like write a letter give it to the other person n repeat the cycle. but meanwhile we would still talkall day n whatnot
play fighting was also good, until i got slapped in the face
tired.gif
thats when it was officially over
laugh.gif
i jus stopped dead n watched tv w/o sayin a word

some how we got caught up in the Jockey show on Animal Planet...neither one of us know anything about racin horses but we over here bettin on who will win...

one day we argued for two hours about atheist...neither of us are atheist but he said they were useless and i told him he was wrong...even got my dad involvedwhen he called...

Word up, disrespect is shown to her by saying all the places you do her
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom