Post some words/slang you use to say in elementry school and middle school.

I used to say Not Even, Madoo(nonayo version of my guy), cold blooded(chappelle's show), you as cold as ice(chappelle's show), dip, and fo real?

Examples: Yo I heard you're messing with that black chick. Me: Not even...   Guy: Madoo got warren sapp *******(though) Me: cold blooded

I used to say Not Even, Madoo(nonayo version of my guy), cold blooded(chappelle's show), you as cold as ice(chappelle's show), dip, and fo real?

Examples: Yo I heard you're messing with that black chick. Me: Not even...   Guy: Madoo got warren sapp *******(though) Me: cold blooded

Examples: Yo I heard you're messing with that black chick. Me: Not even... Guy: Madoo got warren sapp *******(though) Me: cold blooded

Examples: Yo I heard you're messing with that black chick. Me: Not even... Guy: Madoo got warren sapp *******(though) Me: cold blooded

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by gatorad3

call each other "gaylord"

or do the "SUCK IT!!"

Triple_H_Backlash.jpg
laugh.gif
 Man I went on chillmode with that @!$# after I almost got suspended when I did that to a girl and she ratted on me....
"Moded!!!!" 

"GEESE!" ex. "Damn look at that dude geesin' on him!" 
I got in trouble for doing this as well. I know everybody did this though

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by gatorad3

call each other "gaylord"

or do the "SUCK IT!!"

Triple_H_Backlash.jpg
laugh.gif
 Man I went on chillmode with that @!$# after I almost got suspended when I did that to a girl and she ratted on me....
"Moded!!!!" 

"GEESE!" ex. "Damn look at that dude geesin' on him!" 
I got in trouble for doing this as well. I know everybody did this though

Back
Top Bottom