Post Things That Go Down In Clubs That Annoy You

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

dudes that are wall postin
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what type of funny style club do you want to go to if you want to see nothing but dudes dancing

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I have never been to a club. I dont plan on going to the club till i turn 21, im 18. Like i told my homeboys whats the point of going to the club if u cant get drunk or buy alcohol

Trust me, they'll sell you alcohol in most spots. You just have to get in. Well atleast that was my experience going to clubs in NYC at like 18-20.

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

dudes that are wall postin
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what type of funny style club do you want to go to if you want to see nothing but dudes dancing

i guess we know whos wall posting on saturday nights..

Originally Posted by Club29

i guess we know who is jocking other dudes,and dancing all wild and funny style on saturday nights..

Girls that can't dress proper for the club.

Hood girls that are way louder than the music in the club talking about fighting after the club!

Dudes grabbing me ftl.

Drunks spilling drinks on accident or bumping into me.

Dj talking to much.

i guess we know who is jocking other dudes,and dancing all wild and funny style on saturday nights..

co-sign real dudes never dance, smile or laugh. If you have ever done one of the three you aint a real dude, and being within 50 feet of another man makes younot real too because thats gay. Dont forget the most important one: If you have friends that makes you not a real %!%*%, I have no friends- I don't even goto clubs for women- I just go there to start fights and make new enemies. Real %@$++% only got enemies.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

The drunk dude who always takes his shirt off
smh.gif

"now who else wanna _____ with Hollywood Cole court?"

fixed

laugh.gif

I can't believe that I've been saying that wrong for 10 years. I even got a homeboy that we call "Hollywood Cole" cause everytime he get madhe take his shirt off
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

guys that want to dance more than one song

see I don't understand this one..... b/c don't dj's at clubs mix up songs where only like 2 minutes of a song gets played?? how are u suppose totime your stay by song?? this aint a strip club

Originally Posted by neverflopped

see I don't understand this one..... b/c don't dj's at clubs mix up songs where only like 2 minutes of a song gets played?? how are u suppose to time your stay by song?? this aint a strip club
laugh.gif
I didnt know there was asong limit either

Originally Posted by I R Andre

co-sign real dudes never dance, smile or laugh. If you have ever done one of the three you aint a real dude, and being within 50 feet of another man makes you not real too because thats gay. Dont forget the most important one: If you have friends that makes you not a real %!%*%, I have no friends- I don't even go to clubs for women- I just go there to start fights and make new enemies. Real %@$++% only got enemies.

insert mexican pear gif/ lol

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

The drunk dude who always takes his shirt off
smh.gif

"now who else wanna _____ with Hollywood Cole court?"

fixed

laugh.gif

I can't believe that I've been saying that wrong for 10 years. I even got a homeboy that we call "Hollywood Cole" cause everytime he get mad he take his shirt off
roll.gif

It's cool. It actually sounds like he says Cole to make it rhyme but it is court. Not as bad as my uncle. Dude would always sing as my poor heart achesfrom "Every breath you take" by Sting as my pool hall aches.
roll.gif
Finally one day we were like look Uncle Tim you're are singing it wrong. He really thought Sting said pool hall.
smh.gif

if dudes main club objective is to watch/jock other dudes and just to dance the night away = funny style

dudes should be worrying about pulling girls cause dancing/dancing skills don't matter in the club ,cause i doubt dudes would want to dance with great dancer that is fat or busted

sounds like Track 9 (2 Many __ in here) off the Blueprint 2 : the curse up in here
roll.gif

mean mugging in the club
smh.gif
smh.gif
, and they wanna know why I don't really go out in memphis

if dudes main club objective is to watch/jock other dudes and just to dance the night away = funny style

dudes should be worrying about pulling girls cause dancing/dancing skills don't matter in the club ,cause i doubt dudes would want to dance with great dancer that is fat or busted
how is dancin wit chicks funny style? if that's the case then I'll be dat, word to Redman. I go to the club to drink, socialize, and getup on some buns...That's why they got music on and a dance floor, to dance on.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

how is dancin wit chicks funny style? if that's the case then I'll be dat, word to Redman. I go to the club to drink, socialize, and get up on some buns...That's why they got music on and a dance floor, to dance on.
can you read?

i said if dancing is your main objective,most dudes don't go to clubs to dance

Originally Posted by neverflopped

see I don't understand this one..... b/c don't dj's at clubs mix up songs where only like 2 minutes of a song gets played?? how are u suppose to time your stay by song?? this aint a strip club

Word...myt..you trippin lol.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

how is dancin wit chicks funny style? if that's the case then I'll be dat, word to Redman. I go to the club to drink, socialize, and get up on some buns...That's why they got music on and a dance floor, to dance on.
can you read?

i said if dancing is your main objective,most dudes don't go to clubs to dance
why even go to a club with music and a huge DANCE floor to not dance? just doesn't make sense to me, but I can't call it....

Back
Top Bottom