post you am BWs

2pairs so far. looking for some with a 3m stripe in a 12.recycled pics.
plz show me some bw heat!!
l_88be497bb0a4bc0800acf8e386113ea8.jpg

l_3f52d1d26caaecce6440cddeb9f757f7.jpg
l_d25e668764373b2e5f541b2b7e2dff51.jpg
l_728f45b1b547b353d6ffe7b247543ed6.jpg

so proud of these^^

nice stashes cris and i2cky...the pic of the persians i posted are the ones you sold me several years ago, for retail back then!

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

^Clerks^ I can't believe I passed on those for $39.99 at Nordstrom Rack last year...
smh.gif
yeah, seems like a lot of people slept on these, got 'em for real cheap last year.

@ksmith:ye im thinking of getting those black/whites too.my friends got that colorway.
@crisone: aghhh.you never dissapoint me.always bringing the heat to the thread.
@mheftman: its a good thing u sent those back.imo that crink-patent looks week in heavy amounts.
@soleaddict: the heat the radiate suffices for them being the only pair.i need to get me a pair of those.
@alljayevryjay: also bring the heat.i saw a pair of those purple/whites on ebay,ds but there wasn`t my size.
its ashame anout the other pair.that colorway is epic. nike really need to start making more kicks with mesh toebox.they`re begining to annoy me.
it especially annoyed me when i went to the iD studio to find that i cant have a mesh tobox/base on anything.

anyone got any in a 12?

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

my question is why are they called Air Classic BW when they say Air Max on the back?

BW stands for Big Window, and classic i dont know
but i have heard that initially the air max bw wasnt for the US market
nice bws everybody....

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

my question is why are they called Air Classic BW when they say Air Max on the back?

BW stands for Big Window, and classic i dont know
but i have heard that initially the air max bw wasnt for the US market
nice bws everybody....
thanks for the info kapepper.

damn ksmith, those last ones you posted are bananas- i gotta start the hunt for those- have they released in the states yet?

^Junkie.... I don't think they were released stateside... A guy in Australia was selling them...

^ JD Sports made a pair of Blk AM95s with White soles and Red/Yellow bubbles that looked similar to those BWs... There was a picture in the "Post ShoesThat You Think Noone Has' thread a few months back... Those were just as dope....

Back
Top Bottom