Post Your 2010 NFL Playoff Predictions...... ($50 Award for 100% accuracy) [Everyone's out....]

roll.gif

3 left.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

@%%%@........what different does it make if you recognize them?
i just think he doesnt want a million people in here so there isnt a good chance somebody will win.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Son.

This thread is 10 pages. There are 20 replies on each page. 90% of them are entries/submissions. Which is 180 entries. Then, subtract 20 from that due to the people I restricted. That's still 150-160 people entering! You don't think that ONE single person out of that 150-160 is going to be able to predict 12 straight matchups correct. Not even one? As much as all of us watch the NFL, I guarantee @+$+#%% tee there's AT LEAST one.

But, if you think it's unfair, then make your own contest where you admit all one hundred percent of the people. Or, stop complaining. One of the two.
Youve got a 33.3% chance of being right. 
laugh.gif

JPZ,

You should edit the first post with the brackets of the people remaining.

3 left.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

@%%%@........what different does it make if you recognize them?
i just think he doesnt want a million people in here so there isnt a good chance somebody will win.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Son.

This thread is 10 pages. There are 20 replies on each page. 90% of them are entries/submissions. Which is 180 entries. Then, subtract 20 from that due to the people I restricted. That's still 150-160 people entering! You don't think that ONE single person out of that 150-160 is going to be able to predict 12 straight matchups correct. Not even one? As much as all of us watch the NFL, I guarantee @+$+#%% tee there's AT LEAST one.

But, if you think it's unfair, then make your own contest where you admit all one hundred percent of the people. Or, stop complaining. One of the two.
Youve got a 33.3% chance of being right. 
laugh.gif

JPZ,

You should edit the first post with the brackets of the people remaining.

Actually he doesn't have a 33.3% chance of being right. He had better chances of someone being right when there were more ppl with various predictions and it ws never out of a 100 ppl off the jump. It's even worse if for upcoming games they have identical outcomes.

Actually he doesn't have a 33.3% chance of being right. He had better chances of someone being right when there were more ppl with various predictions and it ws never out of a 100 ppl off the jump. It's even worse if for upcoming games they have identical outcomes.

Back
Top Bottom