Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Had to shave Bert( Im Rob, my beards Bert, together we're Robert) down quite a bit yesterday for the job interview just in case, but I got it so I guess it was worth it. Plus I did it in time for No Shave Novembeard He'll be back in about two weeks or so. My interviewing manager had a nice 5 oclock shadow of his own and theres no restrictions on facial hair and a very casual dress code so im psyched.

My friend saw my beard on Friday and asked if it was No Shave November? She was miring. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I just use my fade brush, firm side to get the naps out, soft side to lay it down

I dont use any specific chemicals or creams or anything, but I do use Wonder 8 oil in my hair and as result theres some left in the brush when I brush my beard. It gives my hair and beard that nice shine. Its VERY greasy, So if you use it id spray it on the brush first. I also use small amounts on my arms and legs when my skin is dry in the winter. Brush is about $6 at Sallys, Wonder 8 is about $5 at Walgreens. It smells amazing too

View media item 639753
View media item 639754

Last edited:
I got a month head start on NSN. My beard is mad patchy but I'm trying to stick it out for the rest of the month

Back
Top Bottom