Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

The goal is to not shave again until next November..I allowed jobs/etc to make me believe that beards aren't acceptable....just wish that like little patches in the beard would grow in..

any tips for dealing with patch/ bald spot under the chin (neck area)? I'm thinking about letting it just grow out for another month before making any decisions. I ust don't want to be looking like Duck Dynasty with my beard shooting. It's taking forever for this patch under my neck to fill in but at the same time I'm thinking if I let my beard grow the longer hair on my chin will help conceal the patch completely over time. thoughts?
it's a common trait... mines is like that too...just let it continue to grow, it will fill in.
nobody notices unless you walk with your head tilted back exposing your neck

The thicker stache looks better IMO... Normally I keep my stache, just trim is real short.

Great beards everyone. I had a sweet duck dynasty beard going but I had to shave it for my new job :smh:

Last edited:
View media item 647108Here is mine so far. I started from a low cut right before Halloween. I will at least clean my neck up throughout the month, but let the rest go. I always get a random spot on my left cheek they won't fully fill in. Might have to try the castor oil out.

Bruh...

That Jamaican Black Castor Oil is the TRUTH! :nthat:

I haven't grown my hair out in years because I had a thin spot in the middle and I'm seeing new growth (sprouts so to speak) and my hair is filling in like it was in my 20's. I'll post pics in Decemeber, but I'm amazed that something that claims to regrow hair actually works and it's natural.

Infinite props to Lucky Luciano for that one. :smokin :pimp: :nthat:

EDIT:

sunny_isle_extra_dark_castor_oil.jpg

SUNNY ISLE EXTRA DARK JAMAICAN CASTOR OIL

It's been mentioned in three threads, but I got you homie.

Last edited:
Can some post a pic/ link of the castor oil, so I know which bottle to get please, thanks.

Last edited:
School me on the castor oil brahs. Do I just apply it straight out of the bottle before I head out or what? I have a decent foundation, but I'm trying to grow that thick winter fur

getting closer to 40 now but still think i'm going grey a little early, my hair too (better than not having it tho-so shouldn't complain)

yall think i should do something?

View media item 647312

i shave when my nose hairs start pokin' out, like every few weeks
can't shave everyday wit da sensitive skin, never have, never will

Last edited:
School me on the castor oil brahs. Do I just apply it straight out of the bottle before I head out or what? I have a decent foundation, but I'm trying to grow that thick winter fur

I would recommend applying it to your scalp/face at night when you aren't going to be leaving the house. My regemin is I wash my hair/beard daily using a shampoo that does not contain sodium laurel sulfate, which is a cause of thinning hair. I also use a natural conditioner with no silicone in it. I don't add anything to my hair during the day. At night I put the castor oil on my scalp and beard and then add a little bit of virgin coconut oil (you can find it at Trader Joes) on top of that. I also take a hair and nail vitamins from Costco and I'm seeing a huge change in my hair.

It's like I found a fountain of youth for my head.

PRODUCTS:

u030qgo3_201305151305544210.jpg

1338-353182-nturls_nturls_moisture_conditioner_300x400.png

96070-OrganicCoconutOil.png

8811640258590.jpg

Last edited:

I would recommend applying it to your scalp/face at night when you aren't going to be leaving the house. My regemin is I wash my hair/beard daily using a shampoo that does not contain sodium laurel sulfate, which is a cause of thinning hair. I also use a natural conditioner with no silicone in it. I don't add anything to my hair during the day. At night I put the castor oil on my scalp and beard and then add a little bit of virgin coconut oil (you can find it at Trader Joes) on top of that. I also take a hair and nail vitamins from Costco and I'm seeing a huge change in my hair.

It's like I found a fountain of youth for my head.

PRODUCTS:

u030qgo3_201305151305544210.jpg

1338-353182-nturls_nturls_moisture_conditioner_300x400.png

96070-OrganicCoconutOil.png

8811640258590.jpg

Wow thanks for this :smokin
Repped

getting closer to 40 now but still think i'm going grey a little early, my hair too (better than not having it tho-so shouldn't complain)

View media item 647312

I'm 37 years old and mine started to grey up 2 years ago.... In the exact same area.. Lol

Grow those spots out and braid them.:pimp:

Started growing on the 1st. I stopped shaving like 5 years ago. I only trim, so no shave November is a breeze for me.

Will post later. I'm taking a **** now.:lol:

View media item 647312

I'm 37 years old and mine started to grey up 2 years ago.... In the exact same area.. Lol
I'm 34 and have had greys for a couple years now. Have a lot right at my jaw.

I'm 34 and have had greys for a couple years now. Have a lot right at my jaw.
wow... Your greys came earlier than mine.... I hated the greys in mine at first . I use to keep my beard extra low... Now I don't even care . I actually like the grey in my beard now.

Back
Top Bottom