Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

kinda want a beard but idk if it looks good on me :frown:

i let it grow for like weeks though my girl said she liked it i think she doesnt know what shes talking about :lol:

Last edited:
Any good recs for beard products such as brushes? And what's good w beard butter.

I've been using whipped products beard butter for about 3 weeks now and its done pretty well as far being a great moisturizer and giving a good shine.

i started fresh on the first, got the short joint right now. finna get it shaped up

I once went like 2 months without shaving. Since my facial hair doesn't connect I just looked dumb. Sort of rick ross like bit not really. Hard to explain. Never again. My genes are weak

Even if that's the thickest it gets, you just gotta let it rock. My mustache grows in crazy light blonde compared to my beard. A few years ago I shaved just the stache and it looked so dumb. Now I just let it all grow.

I can grow a full mustache, but I never really liked the look

As it gets longer, trimming it short(as pictured) makes it look off.

Might just let it grow and keep the homeless look going :lol:

any tips for dealing with patch/ bald spot under the chin (neck area)? I'm thinking about letting it just grow out for another month before making any decisions. I ust don't want to be looking like Duck Dynasty with my beard shooting. It's taking forever for this patch under my neck to fill in but at the same time I'm thinking if I let my beard grow the longer hair on my chin will help conceal the patch completely over time. thoughts?

My dude :lol: why do you have that tough beard with that Dominican lineup on your mustache. Let that grow dude.

I always liked it |I It just looks off once my beard gets crazy.

Should I cut it all off and start over? Or just let my mustache grow in unevenly?

Edit

Before: last week

View media item 646215
Today
View media item 646891
Not really feeling it. Looks off. Gonna stick with it for the week and see if my feelings change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom