Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

how long did it take to see results with the castor oil?

I've only been using it for maybe a few weeks. I guess full results usually take 90 days or more, but I'm already seeing a difference.

Last edited:
Whoa deh pleigh boi... I'm talm bout keepin my wig wavy. Just spreading some of that good greese on these boys out chea tryin flip that game to their struggle beards.

*backflips out of thread and lays low

I know man. I didn't take it personally.

I'm just hyped on my dwindling struggle.

@DJosey sorry for the wait brother

This pic sucks but my hair is a lot softer. Think im gonna put it on my entire facial hair and see how that goes
Alright, you and @Brolic Scholar  have me convinced. 
laugh.gif
 Good looks on the followthrough. 

no smack about them greys.
:lol:
I'm old and I blame it on my kids...

View media item 650610
gonna have to trim it soon. friends' wedding in december (i'm the best man). they were already giving me grief over the weekend.
"umm, you're gonna trim that up right?" :lol:

-J-

I wish I had some gray hair in my beard, think it would look cool. My beard is black but when I grow it out there's some light brown in it for some reason.

spring 13
View media item 599591
kept it trim, but its at least double that at this current moment. too lazy to take a current pic

Bruh, I thought you were white for the longest.

Right now what I got
yPQwd2p.jpg

Gonna try growing out my weak *** beard again, getting real tired of shaving just to have chin hair and a stache for a couple of days without stubble.

Sir San Diego Sir San Diego that Burts Bee pom shampoo and conditioner combo :wow:

I stumbled upon that combo just taking my time and looking at ingredients in a bunch of different shampoo/conditioner combos one day at Walmart. I was determined that day. :lol:

I've used that shampoo for a couple of years now and I never liked their (Burt's) conditioner. But that Tresemme is underpriced in my opinion. I'll keep quiet and give them their measly 4 dollars and change for it though.

Last edited:
I stumbled upon that combo just taking my time and looking at ingredients in a bunch of different shampoo/conditioner combos one day at Walmart. I was determined that day. :lol:

I've used that shampoo for a couple of years now and I never liked their (Burt's) conditioner. But that Tresemme is underpriced in my opinion. I'll keep quiet and give them their measly 4 dollars and change for it though.

What wrong with the BB Conditioner
?

Just doesn't do anything special in my opinion. I've used it on my daughters' hair and my gf used it and it doesn't really leave hair shiny or "moist" so to speak. My gf didn't like it either.

Bruh...

That Jamaican Black Castor Oil is the TRUTH!
nthat.gif

I haven't grown my hair out in years because I had a thin spot in the middle and I'm seeing new growth (sprouts so to speak) and my hair is filling in like it was in my 20's. I'll post pics in Decemeber, but I'm amazed that something that claims to regrow hair actually works and it's natural.

Infinite props to Lucky Luciano for that one.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

EDIT:

sunny_isle_extra_dark_castor_oil.jpg

SUNNY ISLE EXTRA DARK JAMAICAN CASTOR OIL

It's been mentioned in three threads, but I got you homie.
bro i put everybody on not Lucky Luciano : http://niketalk.com/t/570752/post-your-beard-vol-beardgang/180_60#post_18941952

This the bottle to get--> Castor Oil

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom