Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Lmao nah five. If we do a long hair thread I'll put some better pics

Finally ordered the castor oil yesterday, hoping it works. Anyone else not lining up the beard for thanksgiving and staying with the scruff look?

BABYJ. IM GETTING A CUT TOMORROW, NOT TAKING THE BEARD DOWN BUT MAYBE A LINE UP AT THE TOP. DEF TRIMMING SOME OF DA MOOSETACHE AWAY FROM DA LIPS. NO VAGEEN.

I'm going to get some of that castor oil too. I hope it helps fill in my mustache so it'll fully connect to the rest of my beard.

My dude Steve Blake aka Bwood056 rocking that Dr. Narcisse :smokin

And thanksgiving is the day you can give no dambs around my crib. I usually just wake up throw on my sweats, a beater, and my black NBA socks and start picking at all the different dishes and watching football. I dont even shower im grimey all day! We dont do the typical everybody sits at the table and be uncomfy and thankful and all that ****. We're thankful for being allowed to get our bum on for one day of the year! I guess I should mention my family only consists of 8 people, and even with invited guests theres never more than 10-15 in the house so our style may not be for everyone.

Steve Blake lol

I got to go to my fiancés parents

And my family.

It's a task more than it is relaxing.

The looks I will get at my fiancés will be priceless

MY BEARDED BRETHEREN

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

I AM THANKFUL FOR HAVING A KILLER BEARD.

NOW WHO WISHES TO ENTER THE DECEMBER CHALLENGE OF

SANTA BEARDGANG DECEMBER?

Back
Top Bottom