Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

I knew other than basketball there was a reason I liked Steve Blake and D-Wade and have no love for James Harden. They took the time out to post in the thread :smokin

And Rob T. my daughter wouldnt even recognize me without a Santa beard in December, she told me i should dye it "white," last year. I told her slow down lil lady you're gonna make me all gray before my time anyways.

Still no connections and parts not growing in...2 months in...think it's time to shave it off and give up...

Mailman just dropped off some castor oil :pimp: So should I just put some on after I get out the shower :nerd:

Bruh...

That Jamaican Black Castor Oil is the TRUTH!
nthat.gif

I haven't grown my hair out in years because I had a thin spot in the middle and I'm seeing new growth (sprouts so to speak) and my hair is filling in like it was in my 20's. I'll post pics in Decemeber, but I'm amazed that something that claims to regrow hair actually works and it's natural.

Infinite props to Lucky Luciano for that one.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

EDIT:

sunny_isle_extra_dark_castor_oil.jpg

SUNNY ISLE EXTRA DARK JAMAICAN CASTOR OIL

It's been mentioned in three threads, but I got you homie.
I'm still rocking this oil/ My thin spots have filled in and my beard have grown like crazy and thick as well.

I highly would advise to cop this. So many uses for this besides growing your beard. it is the truth!!!!! No Lie

Here is the one i copped and link to it so you wont has to search. I just re-upped Link----->  100% Dark Jamaican Castor Oil!!!

castor oil on the beard for the win... Make it grow faster and thicker

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom