Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

I'm still rocking this oil/ My thin spots have filled in and my beard have grown like crazy and thick as well.

I highly would advise to cop this. So many uses for this besides growing your beard. it is the truth!!!!! No Lie

Here is the one i copped and link to it so you wont has to search. I just re-upped Link----->  100% Dark Jamaican Castor Oil!!!

castor oil on the beard for the win... Make it grow faster and thicker

lol told y'all that stuff was real. I`m gonna see how long I can grow my beard along with using this to see if I can finally get it to fully connect. I`m at about 2 months without trimming it down, and last go round I went about 3 months with using the Castor oil and it improved a lot.

lol told y'all that stuff was real. I`m gonna see how long I can grow my beard along with using this to see if I can finally get it to fully connect. I`m at about 2 months without trimming it down, and last go round I went about 3 months with using the Castor oil and it improved a lot.

say word.......

Neither... that's a skruggle.

Dip your face in some castor oil and eat some chocha right after. j/k

You got time fam. Lil I just made the varsity squad looking boy.

roll.gif

brolic original or extra dark castor oil formula

bout to copp this for moms, serious

nvm, got the extra dark it was posted

Last edited:
Any recommendations on a beard trimmer? I like to keep my short/scruffy.
JUST LOOKING TO TRIM DOWN AND NOT SHAPE UP RIGHT?

JUST A REGULAR WAHL CLIPPER SHOULD BE GOOD. IF ITS MORE SPECIFIC IN TERMS OF YOUR NEEDS CHECK DA BARBER THREAD.

ALSO WHICH AJKOS DO U HAVE?

I dont know about all this castor oil talk.

The only thing I've ever put in my beard, aside from regular face lotion, is tea tree oil. It softens if up a bit when it's long.

CAN I USE THAT CASTOR OIL ON MY BEARD BROS?

should be fine, I found out it worked for beards on a forum full of old white guys who do beard competitions. Then my girl confirmed it was legit because she does the who natural hair thing. It overall blocks DHT and promotes growth. But once again its not gonna make stuff connect that are no where near connecting, it just adds some full ness.

Like I said, it softens the hairs a bit and moisturizes. It does add a little bit of shine and glisten after applying, but that goes away for the most part, after you brush it and dry it.

View media item 680170
I have this coming in from Amazon. Ordered it on the suggestion of someone in this thread weeks ago. Anyone else familiar?

It's good stuff. I ordered it a couple of months ago and it helps soften the beard. Smells pretty good to but I keep it away from my mustache. The smell can be a little strong but I think it's fine. I recommend putting it on after a shower but dry your beard instead of it being damp. Doesn't need to be dry dry but better than damp, I did it when it was damp and it didn't feel like it held on the hair.

It's good stuff. I ordered it a couple of months ago and it helps soften the beard. Smells pretty good to but I keep it away from my mustache. The smell can be a little strong but I think it's fine. I recommend putting it on after a shower but dry your beard instead of it being damp. Doesn't need to be dry dry but better than damp, I did it when it was damp and it didn't feel like it held on the hair.

Just came in the mail. Going to try it out now before I head out for the afternoon.

JBUG CAN U LINK ME TO THAT GFT?

I WANNA PUT IT ON MY WISHLIST

They got the set at Nordstom's. I've been looking all over the net for this stuff and haven't found anything.
Might be a YMMV at your local Nordstrom's..

-J-

Back
Top Bottom