Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Im early in the process (5 days) & notice i have 2 small gaps on each side. Not sure if it will fill in & i refuse to get a chinstrap :smh:

Sir San Diego Sir San Diego I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it, but I had a quick question.

I shave my head as well because I was thinning on top, should I continue to shave my head while using the castor oil for a week or so before I stop shaving and letting my hair grow?

calypso chanta calypso chanta

:lol:

Nope. :smh:

You're gonna have to grow your hair out and struggle through some stages unfortunately. The end will be worth it if you are patient.

trimmed it down to a 2. no where close to some of yall epic beards...but my asian genes... :lol: my face looks babyish and fat without any facial hair :lol: :wow:

give up? I just don't like the way I look shaved... This is as short as I wear it. I always let it grow for like a month before I trim...

just bought that JBCO... will be applying it about every other day. will post regular updates...

View media item 743203View media item 743204

Last edited:
just to clarify what brand did you get since you started this JBCO trend :smokin

I forget brand because it's been in the applicator bottle and I gave the actual bottle to my ex. It's like the number 1 JBCO when you search amazon and I believe Brolic posted a pic of the bottle.

calypso chanta calypso chanta

:lol:

Nope. :smh:

You're gonna have to grow your hair out and struggle through some stages unfortunately. The end will be worth it if you are patient.

Sir San Diego Sir San Diego

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
:x

:lol: well i guess it's gonna be hat season in full effect. :lol: The stuff should get here mid-week.

I don't know if I'm about that growing out the hair & rockin the Paul Pierce struggle beard life. Might just keep taking the biotin and see if I see improvement.

just to clarify what brand did you get since you started this JBCO trend :smokin

I forget brand because it's been in the applicator bottle and I gave the actual bottle to my ex. It's like the number 1 JBCO when you search amazon and I believe Brolic posted a pic of the bottle.

Sunny Isles is the one that was posted, mine came last week, still haven't used it yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom