Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Last edited:
Anyone else's beard turn from dark brown to red after it grows?

The hair around my chin starts getting red after it grows. I end up shaving because it looks like I have dyed hair.

Did your beard grow that long from all that crazy wild intercourse? :nerd: I need the secrets.

I would recommend applying it to your scalp/face at night when you aren't going to be leaving the house. My regemin is I wash my hair/beard daily using a shampoo that does not contain sodium laurel sulfate, which is a cause of thinning hair. I also use a natural conditioner with no silicone in it. I don't add anything to my hair during the day. At night I put the castor oil on my scalp and beard and then add a little bit of virgin coconut oil (you can find it at Trader Joes) on top of that. I also take a hair and nail vitamins from Costco and I'm seeing a huge change in my hair.

It's like I found a fountain of youth for my head.

PRODUCTS:

u030qgo3_201305151305544210.jpg

1338-353182-nturls_nturls_moisture_conditioner_300x400.png

96070-OrganicCoconutOil.png

8811640258590.jpg

Quoting this for those who may have missed this or want to see this again.

I wonder if I used just Castor Oil would that suffice? Hmmm :nerd:

Was tempted to cut, but realized I got nearly a full case of those hair skin && nail vitamins still. Hopefully that along with the castor oil helps me fill in completely.

One of the products Brolic Scholar listed was the hair, skin, and nail supplement (Biotin). REMEMBER, if you take this make sure you're drinking a good amount of water. One of the side affects is acne, I know yall don't wanna walk around looking like steroid era Barry Bonds.

Anyone else's beard turn from dark brown to red after it grows?

The hair around my chin starts getting red after it grows. I end up shaving because it looks like I have dyed hair.
My beard turns a light brown/Orange , I like it .
I'm getting bummed out cause I saw couple white hairs in my beard

Last edited:
I decided to grow a beard for this year as my New Years resolution. :lol:
I hope it goes well, and I look forward to seeking guidance in here. :lol: :pimp:

1.) Rub peanut butter on your face.
2.) Let it dry.
3.) Wash it off in the shower.
4.) Repeat every day for 1 week.
5.) Beard gainz by end of the first week.

*make sure you don't have peanut allergies.
Has this worked for anyone?

Back
Top Bottom