Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Can y'all recommend anything to help me fill out this gap. I have it on both sides...I'm only 2 weeks in

View media item 2087616

A lot of dudes when they first start growing facial hair in that corner of the mouth. Mines was the same initially. Try and grow it out your beard for another 2 weeks or so and then shave it, make sure you go over that area when you shave it as well. Do that same process another 2 times and that area will start growing in evenly with the rest of your facial hair

Been growing this bad boy since December
You have some super hero hair if that is since December.

I thought mine grew quick.

I wanted to comment on it if you don't mind, and take it for what it's worth but....my Brother is growing his beard right now too trying to catch up in length to me and our other brother.....well he also brushes it up, or out like yours in the photo and I don't have the heart to tell him it looks funny when he does that.

Brush it down and it will look much much better.

I remember when I first grew mine and decided to add length, I would also brush it out to have it appear longer etc....one day I saw a picture of myself and was like "WTF am I doing"

Anyway, dope beard bruh and I think everyone would be envious of your ability to grow a full beard like that in such a short time. Grow on.

I used to brush my beard up from the bottom just to get the hair under to stand up and not curl down.

Now I just brush down. Looks much better to me after doing it for a while.

I've cut my beard off the last two times I've gotten a haircut and I feel completely naked without it. Even when it's rugged looking I prefer it over being clean shaven. Just copped some honest amish beard balm so I'm about to grow it back out. Good luck fellas.

for my curly unruly beard brethren do y'all use product in it?

I use oil some times to keep the hair smoother and soft. But my beard is so curly like i need to either brush it more or maybe a beard balm?

And recommendations?

Last edited:

I use oil some times to keep the hair smoother and soft. But my beard is so curly like i need to either brush it more or maybe a beard balm?

And recommendations?
Honest Amish beard balm and wax. Has a nice smell to it too that ladies like

And recommendations?
I've never used product in my beard, a brush is all I need. Get a good one and you'll wonder why you didn't start sooner.

Back
Top Bottom