Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

My joint is super thick/curly/Long.

I have to brush it several times daily. And not with on of those wave brushes. I have to use one of these devices

View media item 2130881

:x this doesn't rip your hair out?

I'm just rocking with a wooden comb I got from Amazon. Works wonders with no snags.

Similar to the hair left in a brush when used on your head yes, it "rips" the hair out. A comb doesn't work though when it's dry but I do use a plastic wide mouth comb to comb through in the shower while it's wet and has conditioner in it.

When it's as long and curly as mine, there is no easy way to get a comb through it while dry.

Beard problems

View media item 2130923

Last edited:
a-friend a-friend just came through and kicked the buildings.

giphy.gif

View media item 2146586
I'm 20 years old and first started growing my beard a little less than a year ago, I trim it down every now and then but I want it to connect fully, it seems as time goes on it continues to fill in and hopefully in another year or two it will be fully connected.

I'm pretty much new to beard treatment and would like to know any tips to speed up the process or products I can use to improve the looks on it. I just recently started to brush it with my hair brush. Any help would be appreciated

Man i need somethin to tame down my beard. My **** is curly so it looks like i dont brush it.

Im growin it out its at about 1" length right now.

What are some good brushes and oils or whatever its called.

I dont want none of that crap showin on the neck of my shirt either.

Currently rockin the "designer stubble" look, with no neck line, but got it lightly faded on the neck. Maybe I'll break out the beard again when it's wolverine season

Last edited:
What products can I get to promote more growth for my beard or make it grow faster?

Back
Top Bottom