Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

So this is how my strands are growing right now. I've never seen any of my hair split like this so I have no ideas what's up. Like I mentioned, I used the Jamaican castor oil and some cocoanut cream leave in conditioner. Just ordered the beard guyz balm last night and it should be here by Friday.

View media item 2368679
So now I ask this:
Should I cut it off and start over now that I'll have the beard balm? Or should I let it continue to grow with the split ends? My goal was to be Rossin' it for the summer. This is where I am now. Forgive the picture, it's the only one I have from my most recent cut and I'm not trying to take a selfie at work.

View media item 2368693

Let it grow...my hairs did the same thing at that length. I just stopped brusing altogether and use a wooden comb...that along with taking biotin and using balm and i notice stonger, longer hairs about a month later

They say the wooden are good but hand cut combs are best...the cost a lil bit but the difference over plastic or factory combs is that they dont snag and dont cause splits in the hair.

Check out Dream Beard for oils and other stuff. I stick with them.

Any asian folk in here with beards?

Man I'm struggling to try to get the cheek area filled in, my beard now looks like one of them growed out neck beards

Any asian folk in here with beards?

Man I'm struggling to try to get the cheek area filled in, my beard now looks like one of them growed out neck beards

you just have to let it grow my man....i know you've probably heard that before but i was in the same situation as you...took me almost a year for it to fill in...some people just get impatient and cut it off...the best thing you can do is stick it out and let it grow...that beardgatory is real though...for like 4 months my **** didn't grow a millimeter. then all of a sudden...flourished

there are supplements out there though...i would never use them but...

View media item 2368898

Amazon product ASIN B00NYPST74

Last edited:
you just have to let it grow my man....i know you've probably heard that before but i was in the same situation as you...took me almost a year for it to fill in...some people just get impatient and cut it off...the best thing you can do is stick it out and let it grow...that beardgatory is real though...for like 4 months my **** didn't grow a millimeter. then all of a sudden...flourished

there are supplements out there though...i would never use them but...

View media item 2368898

Amazon product ASIN B00NYPST74

Lol bet thanks for the encouragement bro..

So when you say grow it out, you mean don't even trim the beard? just let it grow out completely long until spots fill in?

Just popping in with my 2 cents. Shea butter every day, don't wash it too much (I do once a week) drink plenty of water and your beard will flourish...Castor oil killed my beard a couple yrs ago with split ends like crazy. coconut oil worked well but too oily and didn't want to smell it all day...

You guys let it grow under the jawline? I don't like getting mine trimmed up to my jawline. I like the natural messy look.

Coconut oil is the goods but that **** stinks once it sets in.

I don't trim mine at all.
I shave the head once a week and never touch the beard.
I do trim down my lip though. Evacuee I don't like chewing hair.
I cut it all the at down in September and started fresh, I'm back on the Harden length.
I have some shampoo/conditioner that I bought from the drug store, use that twice a week, and I'll oil it once a week and that's it.
It's on flourish though

I stopped lining up the bottom of my beard, mine looks better that way. Plus it took me a while to line it up as perfect as I could.

Finally have enough coverage to grow something that resembles a beard. So, what do you guys use for itchiness when you are just beginning. Im black if that matters

Back
Top Bottom