Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Yo...
Wasnt really a believer in those oils, always thought they were a gimmick and waste of bread

...until wifey copped me coconut oil. Bros, ima believer now, my beard is smooth as hell and fills in much more...like its looking thicker. Cocnut oil bros, go cop asap!! (I have The syrupy kind NOT that thick one u use for cooking)

Yo...
Wasnt really a believer in those oils, always thought they were a gimmick and waste of bread

...until wifey copped me coconut oil. Bros, ima believer now, my beard is smooth as hell and fills in much more...like its looking thicker. Cocnut oil bros, go cop asap!! (I have The syrupy kind NOT that thick one u use for cooking)

Shoot that link pa

No link tbh, went to some random *** ghetto hair store owned by some chinese homie and wifey got some random oil.

Just order the coconut oil in the pump dispenser bottle on amazon. Coconut oil is great for everything. Great as a skin moisturizer and hair conditioner.

View media item 2398329

I usually cut it around this length. Im not about that hotcomb, essential rare minereal oil life. I jus throw the coconut cream on there and brush in the morning

Last edited:
to my asian brethren with beards, any tips on maintenance or growth help?

My beard hair grows long but not full and thick. Thinking of trimming my beard to a #10 on my norelco beard trimmer but letting the goatee area keep growing for an elongated beard.

As far as growth, that's mostly genetics and a healthy diet. If you don't shave an area on your face for a few weeks and it doesn't fill in then not much you can do.

Yo...

Shoot that link pa
View media item 2433544

Has anyone had coconut oil go from that foggy paste like texture in the jar to straight liquid?

Has anyone had coconut oil go from that foggy paste like texture in the jar to straight liquid?

Happens all the time. If the temperature wherever it is stored raises, it liquefies. Same thing happens if you rub it in your hands.

Yes it happens if the holding place for your oil heats up. For example, leaving it in my bedroom on a mid summer day will cause it to melt.

Put it in a cabinet, for example, or any dry cool and dark place to firm the oil back up

Thinking of growing beard long. But feel like low cut beard looks cleaner. Hrmm

Back
Top Bottom