Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

sick.gif
Cant get my stache to thicken up for anything and i want/need my beard to be higher on my cheeks smh feeling real incomplete, mirin all the dope beards in here and thuggin it out regardless bros.. almost 3 weeks in from a clean shave

Last edited:
View media item 603278
Faded mine a little bit today, but I'm about to grow the chin out so I kept it thick.

My gf says I should smile more in pics...

View media item 603294
To keep my beard soft, after I wash my face in the shower, I put conditioner in it and I don't rinse it until I'm about to get out. My pops gave me that gem a while back.

LOL.. Man this thread got me miring hard.. I can only grown a weak *** chinstrap
tired.gif

But on a good note my peach fuzz is getting darker and im shadowing in the other areas so I hope I'm on my way to the full beard

Another thing though.. How long should you wolf to see how much you can grow? I'm at 2 weeks now.

Last edited:
LOL.. Man this thread got me miring hard.. I can only grown a weak *** chinstrap |I

But on a good note my peach fuzz is getting darker and im shadowing in the other areas so I hope I'm on my way to the full beard

Another thing though.. How long should you wolf to see how much you can grow? I'm at 2 weeks now.

You should wolf for about a month.

:x Cant get my stache to thicken up for anything and i want/need my beard to be higher on my cheeks smh feeling real incomplete, mirin all the dope beards in here and thuggin it out regardless bros.. almost 3 weeks in from a clean shave
View media item 603041

Bruh, I'm jelly of even this. :smh:

I'm 19, and I never get past really long, wide sideburns (like 2 inches shy of a full a full connection), and under my chin only grows in patches. I want a damn beard man.

Was going to shave today but just decided I am going to let it go. Been rocking a beard for a few winters now, might as well start it up.

yo what yall use to get ya beards soft. 

this shorty said my beard feel like a brillo pad lol

I dont use fancy products n ****. I wash with some head and shoulders shampoo conditioner combo. When I get out I put Johnsons Creamy Baby Oil all over my bawwwdy Run the brush across it a few times and Im good to go.

I want my beard shaped like this. How did you get yours like that?
I dont know if i can explain but ill try haha!

It helps that I have a naturally chubby round face. I use a pick to pick it out as far out in all directions as it will go(a face afro if you will). I use my Andis Masters and just graze the entire 'fro until its at a nice even length all around. After that I brush each side of the beard down ward and graze off any wild or uneven hairs. Then i pick out the beard under my chin again as far out as it will go. Graze with clippers again til its even and no wild hairs.

I let my weak mustache be the guide for how low I can make the curve around my cheekbone. Once I get my mustache the right width I use my outliner IIs to try and make a nice looking curve that stays within the width of my mustache up to my sideburns. The lower I make the curve around my temple and cheekbones the skinnier I have to make my mustache :x From that point I just fade it into my sideburns.

Its taken about 4.5 months to get this length with just trimming/grazing. I trim up about every 2 days never cutting off a bunch mostly just cleaning it up and making it even.

Bruh, I'm jelly of even this. :smh:

I'm 19, and I never get past really long, wide sideburns (like 2 inches shy of a full a full connection), and under my chin only grows in patches. I want a damn beard man.

Hahahaha fams I'm 25 I'll be 26 next week my beard game is so weak. I didn't even start to get cheek hair until I was 23 feelsbadman

I want my beard shaped like this. How did you get yours like that?
I dont know if i can explain but ill try haha!

It helps that I have a naturally chubby round face. I use a pick to pick it out as far out in all directions as it will go(a face afro if you will). I use my Andis Masters and just graze the entire 'fro until its at a nice even length all around. After that I brush each side of the beard down ward and graze off any wild or uneven hairs. Then i pick out the beard under my chin again as far out as it will go. Graze with clippers again til its even and no wild hairs.

I let my weak mustache be the guide for how low I can make the curve around my cheekbone. Once I get my mustache the right width I use my outliner IIs to try and make a nice looking curve that stays within the width of my mustache up to my sideburns. The lower I make the curve around my temple and cheekbones the skinnier I have to make my mustache :x From that point I just fade it into my sideburns.

Its taken about 4.5 months to get this length with just trimming/grazing. I trim up about every 2 days never cutting off a bunch mostly just cleaning it up and making it even.

Thanks man I appreciate it. :pimp:

Ghenges, as a Giants fan I wasn't taking any shots just thought you resembled his face after watching him play all these years.

And I'm at that stage where I'm able to grow hair to connect a goatee just a little bit. My dad had a goatee so there's still hope. :lol:

LOL.. Man this thread got me miring hard.. I can only grown a weak *** chinstrap |I

I grew my chinstrap out in late 09. Took me from December 09 til the begininng of this year to actually get the hair up on my cheeks

Its gonna take some time. Especially if your pops doesn't have it

I grew my chinstrap out in late 09. Took me from December 09 til the begininng of this year to actually get the hair up on my cheeks

Its gonna take some time. Especially if your pops doesn't have it
Is this true? My pops has the ill beard said he's had it since he was like 19 though...I lose?

Back
Top Bottom