Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Decided to grow my beard out until I can't tolerate it anymore. Should be grizzly by Thanksgiving. Been inspired by the Red Sox's playoff beards.

Such as? Ive never seen specific beard products. Im just a regular dude I dont have all kinds of extra grooming habbits. I use the essentials water, shampoo, lotion, pick and brush. I use the same brush I use on my hair tho so there might be some Wonder 8 oil residue but thats about it.

Ordered some Honest Amish for the beard. Didn't know you're not supposed to shampoo and condition your beard daily :smh: rookie move on my part. Started using a pick to help straighten my beard, I want it looking full not all curly and crappy.

MAN I THINK THATS WHY MY HAR IS SO THIN UP TOP.

I USED TO SHAMPOO AND CONDITION EVERY DAMB DAY TIL END OF HIGH SCHOOL.

I ALSO BLAME MY 8TH GRADE BBALL TEAM WHEN WE DECIDED TO ALL BLEACH OUR HAIR ALA DENNIS RODMAN.

SMH

that beard :nthat:

them prices :x :smh:

Id shave before I paid that much

I really really want the crew neck though :frown:

can NT get a 95% off coupon?

that beard :nthat:

them prices :x :smh:

I really really want the crew neck though :frown:

We'd do a 10% NT discount, but that's the most we can do since they are all cut and sew and made in the US...so they're a lot more expensive to make than what the other brands are selling.

Not happy with my mustache area. The ends don't connect all the way to the rest of the beard and just doesn't look good.

Last edited:
I ordered the JBCO and will post results in Dec for my hair and beard.

I'm going all in and there's no turning back.

I've been keeping my stache and beard trimmed. Might let it go once November starts along.

Im contemplating on ordering the JBCO for my stache...ill wait for results over the next few mos. I know ill regret it though I should just pony up the cash. While im waiting the JBCO believers in here will be wolfing leaving me jelly

that beard
nthat.gif

them prices
sick.gif
mean.gif

I really really want the crew neck though
frown.gif

We'd do a 10% NT discount, but that's the most we can do since they are all cut and sew and made in the US...so they're a lot more expensive to make than what the other brands are selling.
HONOR TO HAVE YOU IN MY THREAD. #BEARDGANG FOR LIFE.

MAYBE I'LL SPLURGE AND FINALLY REP THE BRAND. THROW ME THAT 10%

The Red Sox have epic beards going on. I want one like Mike Napoli. Dude's been growing that playoff beard since spring training.

Back
Top Bottom