\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That green is candy paint? Not really a fan of it, but it seems like a color you would have to see in person to really judge it.
Im in love with orange Camaro's. 
pimp.gif

i meant in a quarter mile they can be beat not in TOP speed, i have a civic hatch that can beat them and i drove a supra that can beat them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT joke of the year.. civic eating a 600 in a quarter mile... let me see you do that to a 250 ninja homie

i meant in a quarter mile they can be beat not in TOP speed, i have a civic hatch that can beat them and i drove a supra that can beat them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT joke of the year.. civic eating a 600 in a quarter mile... let me see you do that to a 250 ninja homie

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

That green is candy paint? Not really a fan of it, but it seems like a color you would have to see in person to really judge it.
pimp.gif
Yeah,  it is "candy".   There is a ton of metallic in the paint job, pictures really don't do the color justice.  You can see this car from a mile away.  Its more like a color you would expect on a Lambo or something.  I was originally going to get black again,  but i saw the green on a sunny day, and the color pops so much, i almost had to put on sunglasses. That was it, the decision was made.  i just had to wait for it to be offered on the SS.   The best way to describe it is its like an electric green, super vibrant with a golden undertone.  Changes color at different angles.  Shimmers.   Its a color that has to be seen in person.    If you like the inferno orange on the camaro,  you will def like this, because it has way more metallic in it  Pics don't do it justice.

pimp.gif
Yeah,  it is "candy".   There is a ton of metallic in the paint job, pictures really don't do the color justice.  You can see this car from a mile away.  Its more like a color you would expect on a Lambo or something.  I was originally going to get black again,  but i saw the green on a sunny day, and the color pops so much, i almost had to put on sunglasses. That was it, the decision was made.  i just had to wait for it to be offered on the SS.   The best way to describe it is its like an electric green, super vibrant with a golden undertone.  Changes color at different angles.  Shimmers.   Its a color that has to be seen in person.    If you like the inferno orange on the camaro,  you will def like this, because it has way more metallic in it  Pics don't do it justice.

5456_1116805169493_1507890004_30346720_4021088_n.jpg

98' Mustang. Had it since 2006. Flowmasters, custom x-pipe, CAI, tint, saleen wheels and planning on adding a lot more under the hood. Trying to get a new 2011 GT within' a year, but I'm keeping this car.

5456_1116805169493_1507890004_30346720_4021088_n.jpg

98' Mustang. Had it since 2006. Flowmasters, custom x-pipe, CAI, tint, saleen wheels and planning on adding a lot more under the hood. Trying to get a new 2011 GT within' a year, but I'm keeping this car.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

pimp.gif

The Chevy dealership around my way used to have the 2010 model sitting in the parking lot, 
eek.gif
 is all I could say when I would ride past. I'd take that synergy green over any color they offer.

pimp.gif

The Chevy dealership around my way used to have the 2010 model sitting in the parking lot, 
eek.gif
 is all I could say when I would ride past. I'd take that synergy green over any color they offer.

pimp.gif
Nice ride, I love the new camaros
pimp.gif

I bet dudes break their necks every time you roll by

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
You stay around Sac? I saw a a green Camaro up in the Natomas area last week or something.

pimp.gif
You stay around Sac? I saw a a green Camaro up in the Natomas area last week or something.

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the compliments guys. I am in Socal. When i went to pick up the car, had to wear my black chartreuse dunk sbs to match.  People breaking their necks would be an understatement. Not sure if its the rare color, or the car or both.   Almost feel like a celebrity, people taking pics with their cell phones, video cameras,  cars speeding up and then staying beside me for a while on the freeway, lots of thumbs up from people in cars and dudes on motorcycles, older kids yelling out nice car, young kids jumping up and down pointing and waving at me as I roll by.  I am happily married, but from what i hear, the new camaro makes the panties drop
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the compliments guys. I am in Socal. When i went to pick up the car, had to wear my black chartreuse dunk sbs to match.  People breaking their necks would be an understatement. Not sure if its the rare color, or the car or both.   Almost feel like a celebrity, people taking pics with their cell phones, video cameras,  cars speeding up and then staying beside me for a while on the freeway, lots of thumbs up from people in cars and dudes on motorcycles, older kids yelling out nice car, young kids jumping up and down pointing and waving at me as I roll by.  I am happily married, but from what i hear, the new camaro makes the panties drop
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DDRnrgONxtc
nice fit by the way.  i see your neighbor has one too.  i drove an 08 fit for the last 3 years while i was waiting to get my camaro.  I do miss averaging 37-38 mpg on the cheap gas though.  Now i get 22 mpg on premium.  Oh well, gotta pay to play.

Originally Posted by DDRnrgONxtc
nice fit by the way.  i see your neighbor has one too.  i drove an 08 fit for the last 3 years while i was waiting to get my camaro.  I do miss averaging 37-38 mpg on the cheap gas though.  Now i get 22 mpg on premium.  Oh well, gotta pay to play.

pimp.gif

eek.gif
I think the colors a love/hate thing... me I hate it, but whatever its not my car and I can understand the appeal of it. I think a lot of people that go ham over it probably arent too into cars so when they see something really out of the ordinary it draws their attention more so than a lot of high priced or powerful whips. Glad to see you got that color on the V8 SS though, I really cant stand the lil V6 camaros and other "muscle" cars

pimp.gif

eek.gif
I think the colors a love/hate thing... me I hate it, but whatever its not my car and I can understand the appeal of it. I think a lot of people that go ham over it probably arent too into cars so when they see something really out of the ordinary it draws their attention more so than a lot of high priced or powerful whips. Glad to see you got that color on the V8 SS though, I really cant stand the lil V6 camaros and other "muscle" cars

Back
Top Bottom