\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You get 22mpg on that bad boy?! 
eek.gif

I get 20mpg in my Camry SE. 
laugh.gif

The green is a love/hate color, no inbetween. i personally coudln't drive a v6 muscle car, but the v6 has over 300hp, which is more than my 95 z28 had, but my z28 had more torque.

wow, your camry might need a tune up or something. arent they supposed to get alot better mpg? the only reason i can get 22mpg with 400hp is because at cruising speeds and low mph the engine switches over to 4 cylinders to save gas. otherwise i might be looking at low to mid teens for the mpg.

The green is a love/hate color, no inbetween. i personally coudln't drive a v6 muscle car, but the v6 has over 300hp, which is more than my 95 z28 had, but my z28 had more torque.

wow, your camry might need a tune up or something. arent they supposed to get alot better mpg? the only reason i can get 22mpg with 400hp is because at cruising speeds and low mph the engine switches over to 4 cylinders to save gas. otherwise i might be looking at low to mid teens for the mpg.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

No tune up, its a 2011 with less than 700 miles. 
laugh.gif

And thats me driving pretty chill. I dont slam the gas on green, I cruise about 50-60 on the highway, maybe the way I calculated the mpg was wrong...

laugh.gif

And thats me driving pretty chill. I dont slam the gas on green, I cruise about 50-60 on the highway, maybe the way I calculated the mpg was wrong...

22 mpg on a v8 is pretty good. City driving I hope or mixed of both? What is the fuel capacity,17-19? And how much do you pay to fill up that beast?

22 mpg on a v8 is pretty good. City driving I hope or mixed of both? What is the fuel capacity,17-19? And how much do you pay to fill up that beast?

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

i meant in a quarter mile they can be beat not in TOP speed, i have a civic hatch that can beat them and i drove a supra that can beat them.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT joke of the year.. civic eating a 600 in a quarter mile... let me see you do that to a 250 ninja homie

so a completly built turbo hatch that goes low 10's wont beat a bike huh? you doods are smart!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

i meant in a quarter mile they can be beat not in TOP speed, i have a civic hatch that can beat them and i drove a supra that can beat them.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT joke of the year.. civic eating a 600 in a quarter mile... let me see you do that to a 250 ninja homie

so a completly built turbo hatch that goes low 10's wont beat a bike huh? you doods are smart!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

i think you have to be calculating wrong... miles driven divided by gallons put in at fill up more or less...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

i think you have to be calculating wrong... miles driven divided by gallons put in at fill up more or less...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

i would say its mostly freeway, but i commute over 100 miles a day, and on the way to work, i go up a long incline  I-15 to the high desert in socal, and downhill the trip back.   Tank takes about 19 gallons.  last time i filled up from an almost empty tank was 78 bucks.   OUCH!!    Worth every penny of it though.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

i would say its mostly freeway, but i commute over 100 miles a day, and on the way to work, i go up a long incline  I-15 to the high desert in socal, and downhill the trip back.   Tank takes about 19 gallons.  last time i filled up from an almost empty tank was 78 bucks.   OUCH!!    Worth every penny of it though.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Coming home at 4:30am and it was raining, was making a left turn and a lady with no lights on hit me.

Coming home at 4:30am and it was raining, was making a left turn and a lady with no lights on hit me.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

you get all the info and %$#%? at least you alright

Exchanged info, but the lady was saying her lights were on. No one else was around so it's a he said she said.

Craziest thing was how some people see their life flash before their eyes, all I had playing through my head was a montage of my *+! stuck riding the Metro again.

Back
Top Bottom