\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by flightman

dcf153416fe2813c38a8a7b1974075ff9bb3f29.pjpg

64d25244e06cce9085b30096bb9105480b6216d.pjpg

5733590543a4692be84884ad3c2ae7f70b44a45.pjpg

07 G35 Sport.

Tints, blacked out - tail lights, side markers and grille, with some debadging.

fire.

2011  Synergy Green Camaro SS with Cyber Grey Racing Stripes.... Its 2 months old,  every morning is like Christmas morning....
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

2011  Synergy Green Camaro SS with Cyber Grey Racing Stripes.... Its 2 months old,  every morning is like Christmas morning....
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

depends what you want on your car, mine is a 1ss automatic transmission. MSRP 33585, CA taxes add about 3000 but i got it for about 1000 below sticker plus tax.  If you option one with everything, leather, ground effects, stereo, 21 inch rims, two tone matching interior etc, can easily creep up to 40 grand.

depends what you want on your car, mine is a 1ss automatic transmission. MSRP 33585, CA taxes add about 3000 but i got it for about 1000 below sticker plus tax.  If you option one with everything, leather, ground effects, stereo, 21 inch rims, two tone matching interior etc, can easily creep up to 40 grand.

Originally Posted by ekhunter

i meant in a quarter mile they can be beat not in TOP speed, i have a civic hatch that can beat them and i drove a supra that can beat them.

You aint smoking a bike in a quarter mile fam.

That Supra must be heavily modified and that Civic gutted to make it look something like a car in Mario Kart to even compete with a bike.

Originally Posted by ekhunter

i meant in a quarter mile they can be beat not in TOP speed, i have a civic hatch that can beat them and i drove a supra that can beat them.

You aint smoking a bike in a quarter mile fam.

That Supra must be heavily modified and that Civic gutted to make it look something like a car in Mario Kart to even compete with a bike.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Is that a V6 or V8? I didn't think they made that synergy green in V8 but correct me if I'm wrong. Still a 
pimp.gif
 whip... Thinking about picking one up next year when my current lease runs up.

Is that a V6 or V8? I didn't think they made that synergy green in V8 but correct me if I'm wrong. Still a 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Be Easy

pimp.gif

V8 baby.  For 2010, synergy green was a package that was limited to the V6 that included the color, matching door and dash panels inside, cyber grey stripes, and green stitching on the seats with 19 inch rims.  
For 2011, you could order the color on the v6 AND v8, but was limited availability.     Ordered my car last week of January, picked it up 3rd week of March.  Had a nonstop smile ever since.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Be Easy

pimp.gif

V8 baby.  For 2010, synergy green was a package that was limited to the V6 that included the color, matching door and dash panels inside, cyber grey stripes, and green stitching on the seats with 19 inch rims.  
For 2011, you could order the color on the v6 AND v8, but was limited availability.     Ordered my car last week of January, picked it up 3rd week of March.  Had a nonstop smile ever since.
happy.gif

That green is candy paint? Not really a fan of it, but it seems like a color you would have to see in person to really judge it.
Im in love with orange Camaro's. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom