\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Went to the toyota dealership today to get my brakes checked. Brakes are fine...got an oil leak. Turns out to be the main oil seal that is right next to the ******. They want 2k to change it since it requires taking out the exhaust and ******. :x

Went to the toyota dealership today to get my brakes checked. Brakes are fine...got an oil leak. Turns out to be the main oil seal that is right next to the ******. They want 2k to change it since it requires taking out the exhaust and ******. :x
Man bruh that's wild **** right there :lol:

Out here chokin pockets :smh:

Chevys just seem so cookie cutter. As if they're just thrown off the assembly line with little inspection. Save for corvettes.

Man bruh that's wild **** right there :lol:

Out here chokin pockets :smh:

Definitely wasn't expecting that when I went in.

Go get an opinion somewhere else. I went to the the dealership for a wheel alignment and the told me I needed a new steering rack. Told them kiss my ***. When to a couple mom and pops afterwards and they had no clue why they would say that. No doubt if you have a leak, but for $2k somebody is bound to do it for 1/3 that price.

Go get an opinion somewhere else. I went to the the dealership for a wheel alignment and the told me I needed a new steering rack. Told them kiss my ***. When to a couple mom and pops afterwards and they had no clue why they would say that. No doubt if you have a leak, but for $2k somebody is bound to do it for 1/3 that price.

That's what I plan on doing. Called my mechanic today and I'm waiting to hear back from him. Granted it's a 98 and haven't had any issues with the engine until about 2 years ago when the oil pan was leaking I'd say it's got a lot of life left on it with only 139K miles on it. I saw the leak when it was on the lift and it was pretty bad but that's really the only issue with it so I'm hoping with this fixed it'll last me another 50-75K miles and maybe even more, or at least until I can save up for that 350Z Nismo...or soon the M3 :smokin

that split money got you on the come up huh? >D

post-44037-billions-with-a-b-gif-Imgur-Br-s1Yj.gif

That first pic of your Evo :smokin

Curious to know what was wrong with the TL also. How much did you get for the trade in if you don't mind me asking?

Give me about 10 years and I'll make it. The M3 when I feel sporty, Panamera for the associates.

Wait till you see the new body. I was servicing my 911 last week and my SA showed me spy pics of it. (They always trying to get me to trade in my car). New one looks even better, it's unreal.

Anyways guys anyone have any suggestions for me? I totaled my G sedan a few weeks ago and it's killing me not having a daily, I need space and 4 doors. I was initially buying an active hybrid 3 but was talked out of it because supposedly they are discontinuing them due to poor sales. I even tried contacting the guy who bought my e90 m3 and tried buying it back from him, but he's having too much fun with it.

I wanted my old one in particular cause I purchased the extended warranty on it and I knew the history of the car. I guess at this point I am looking at the 535 diesel or 640 gran coupe. ive always thought the big body 6cyl were pointless but I think for my application it gets the job done. Anyone have any suggestions? My childhood friend stopped by in his M6GC and that car had me dying. Went to a cul de sac and he let me punch it a few times, I can live without the speed since I have the 911 but I love the shape and style of the Gran Coupe..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom