\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

F 150 is the top selling vehicle for the last 33 years . Keep dreaming
most likely because of how many are sold as fleet vehicles for businesses every year........

BTW, i like F150s.  (i don't like that Ford the dude posted a couple pages back, whatever that one was)

BUT, the Tundra is better looking than anything Ford is putting out right now
most fleet are the retired E series, now the transit, and super duty not the F 150 

you like F 150's  ? It's the 2015 F 150 platinum 

that is a matter of opinion and that opinion sucks 
laugh.gif

you don't like them that's your business but you are misinformed or flat out have no clue what you are talking about

most fleet are the retired E series, now the transit, and super duty not the F 150 

you like F 150's  ? It's the 2015 F 150 platinum 

that is a matter of opinion and that opinion sucks 
laugh.gif

you don't like them that's your business but you are misinformed or flat out have no clue what you are talking about
Yea i like F150s but obviously not the newest model. how am i "misinformed" by saying that truck was hideous? That's my opinion.

that's some solid logic you have, telling me my opinion sucks.... 
roll.gif

Last edited:
i said MOST LIKELY. i didn't say it as a fact.  And so what if its the most sold truck, that's supposed to make me like it?  plus i already said i like F150s just not the NEW model.

Priuses sell a **** load, should we all have to agree that they're awesome too?

i said MOST LIKELY. i didn't say it as a fact.  And so what if its the most sold truck, that's supposed to make me like it?  plus i already said i like F150s just not the NEW model.

I visted a friend in Texas and was driving down George W Bush Pkwy ( :lol: ) and passed by a Ford dealership. Literally had at least 200 F150's on the lot, and it didn't even look like they had any other Ford model for sale lol.

Sometimes you gotta realize that not everyone lives in a very metropolitan area. 'Murrrica

Trying to understand this gen grills, I don't get it yet

No need to understand it, Lexus is changing the game up. People complained they looked like overpriced Toyotas for years. Now the Lexus F-Sports are the most aggressive looking mid-luxury cars.

Toyotas and new Lancers have the same grill though so what game is Lexus changing?

I'm just saying I don't like the grill style in general for all cars this generation

I'm not positive.. But I believe E-class vans count as part of the F-series sales...

Well I just came from a 12' IS250 F-Sport, this one is a 2015 250 F-Sport and is that Lexus Remote free? Lol I didnt enroll in it on the first one.

On 2015 models, remote app is free for a year. on older models, it wasn't available.

congrats on the ride tho!. I am looking at RC 350 F Sport or RC F in a couple years.

Dudes even drive F150's in compact urban areas in Dallas. Try parallel parking an F150 on a narrow street. :lol:

Curb city.

Here, I'd say it's F150 > Silverado > Ram > Tundra, only based off of what I see the most.

I need to hurry up & skoop an e46 M3 or an
old skool muscle whip before they start driving
themselves. Theres about to be no involvement,
unless the future super cars will be that beast.

Back
Top Bottom