\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My new beater

You know you're getting old when you talk yourself OUT of buying the 5.0 foxbody because "it's kinda loud, I dunno if I want to deal with that everyday, plus the interior of it is pretty ******" :lol:. My 20 year old self would call me all sorts of 4 letter words if we met today, back then I didn't give a **** about if the interior was cheap and plasticky, rattled a lot, and the seats had that gangster lean in em because all the foxbody mustangs have a broken backrest, and I actually preferred my cars to be on the loud side :lol:.

Last edited:
For real. I still want a loud v8 though. Maybe an el Camino project one day. But for a dd no way I want a loud car anymore.

I had a fc that had straight pipes and breathed fire. No way in hell I'd be caught dead with that setup now unless it was a track car.

Last edited:
My new beater

You know you're getting old when you talk yourself OUT of buying the 5.0 foxbody because "it's kinda loud, I dunno if I want to deal with that everyday, plus the interior of it is pretty ******" :lol:. My 20 year old self would call me all sorts of 4 letter words if we met today, back then I didn't give a **** about if the interior was cheap and plasticky, rattled a lot, and the seats had that gangster lean in em because all the foxbody mustangs have a broken backrest, and I actually preferred my cars to be on the loud side :lol:.
Cmon bruh you ....

Man you :smh:

Anyone have a 2013-2014 honda accord v6? How are they im thinking of buying another dd since my other car is basically useless.
They're nice cars man. Very nice daily.

If thats the type of car you want, another option would be the 2nd gen TSX. i like the looks of the 09-14 TSX better than the Accord and you can get them in v6 or 4cylinder just like the Accord. probably slightly nicer interior as well

Acura-TSX-2009-White.jpeg

man i dont get how u guys dd a "lesser" car then ur normal car

i drove my sisters 2012 accord all day today and i hated it. i usuallt drive my truck which is by no means a sports car but compared to the accord is miles better. as i was pulling into the garage with the accord i thought to "myself i hate driving this no matter how much gas i save"

in my opinion life is too short to not drive ur best car everyday.

:lol: I don't mind driving lesser cars. For now I'm driving an old *** blazer but im looking for a civic to drive that instead of my mustang everyday

My new beater

im not mad im just disappointed |I

Cmon bruh you ....

Man you :smh:
im not mad im just disappointed |I
:lol:
Sorry y'all, I'm disappointed I can't have what I want either. I just can't justify having 2 cars as a student, and I don't think I could live with having a 5.0 as a daily right now. It is what it is. The G35 is a 6 speed though.... so it's not all bad, I still get to row through the gears again.

For real. I still want a loud v8 though. Maybe an el Camino project one day. But for a dd no way I want a loud car anymore.

I had a fc that had straight pipes and breathed fire. No way in hell I'd be caught dead with that setup now unless it was a track car.
Exactly! I'm itching for a V8 with full exhaust..... just not as my daily.

Sorry y'all, I'm disappointed I can't have what I want either. I just can't justify having 2 cars as a student, and I don't think I could live with having a 5.0 as a daily right now. It is what it is. The G35 is a 6 speed though.... so it's not all bad, I still get to row through the gears again.
Exactly! I'm itching for a V8 with full exhaust..... just not as my daily.
Looks alright tbh what kinds deal did you get it for?

Looks alright tbh what kinds deal did you get it for?
Yea it'll be a good daily, nothing special. Scooped it for 9 grand. It'll get me around for another year and a bit, and then I'll get something I really want, like a TBSS again, a CTS-V, a SRT8 Jeep, or a SRT10 Ram.

My first car is Gona be loud

Straight pipes
Cammed
V8
Big block
Supercharged all that **** :lol: :pimp:

My first car was a 1983 Cutlass with a 305 V8. Probably one of the lamest engines when you considered its size to hp :lol:. Threw on the flowmasters on it, loved that car in high school :smokin. It sounded awesome, but it was slow as **** :lol:

Last edited:
About to drop my is350 with some BCs on thursday! Can't wait. Finally my wheels gonna look even better! Will post pics asap.

Anyone know why my tire would look like this? Its lowered on an 08 Si coupe, got an alignment a couple weeks after the drop. Is this safe?

Back
Top Bottom