\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

From a meet last week.

Can someone explain to me what is with Suby people buying those dumb aftermarket horns?

aight no horn better than firin da musket out da window

ppl get out da way real quick
That reminded me of what I wanted to do to this semi that was riding my *** one night on highway. (You can take that however you want,just hope your mature with it.)

Kept my speed at 65 and threw it on cruise control . :pimp: :lol:

Car is dead b.

Jumped it the other day and drove for a bit, didnt drive it for 3 days and now a jump wont do anything. The gauges are on, it clicks but doesnt turn on. Headlights wont come on either, damn near had it hooked up for 5 min to my other car. Whats my options at this point?

New batt. Or hook it back up maybe you had a bad connection for those five mins. Def new batt or check altanator outs...

I just legitamately dont understand why anyone would need a aftermarket horn. It confuses me

Thats like asking why do people put lips and wings on their car for daily driving or replace their bulbs with leds

Not really. Lips make most cars look better. Bulbs let you see better.

I just genuinely didn't realize people were dissatisfied with their stock horns lol.

Do the stock Subaru not make any noise or something?

Well they dont :lol:

Especially when someone says "oh cool what do those things do?" Expecting something cool, and the owner has to respond "well, its a horn"

Im not mad at anyone lol, i love WCIS.

Its kids with the junky old WRXs with the bright red horns (copped for looks, lets be honest) that im laughing at

:lol: i just finished going through everything i did on my phone last night :lol: i was ****** up last night i ended up waking up in my truck in front og homies house at 5am having to go pee. Dont mind me.... but who down for the dealer :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom