\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

@Andretti just doesn't get driven a lot so it started to get some corrosion on the battery, had a hard time starting last time couple times i drove it and then me having surgery and the car sitting for a few weeks was the final straw on that.  totally dead when i checked yesterday.

i actually limped out there today and cleaned the connections and put the battery on a charger, so im about to find out if the battery is bad or not.  it's dated 2008 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
*slaps twice*

Snap out of the feels kid, enjoy that luxury performance :lol:

Lmao. U guys know iam messin. But def do miss the M. Hopefully I get her back on Friday and atleast enjoy one of my days off. We got a CTS V at work. Plasti dipped all the chrome and wheels. Smh looks horrible

Let me rephrase that. Someone traded in a CTS V with Plasti dipped errthang. The rims are peeling and the chrome parts with the dip look dull. Dude def did not take good care of the car. I don't see how u can cop an expensive *** car and not give a dambs about it. He copped a odyssey. Dude got this chick pregnant and she having twins!

Let me rephrase that. Someone traded in a CTS V with Plasti dipped errthang. The rims are peeling and the chrome parts with the dip look dull. Dude def did not take good care of the car. I don't see how u can cop an expensive *** car and not give a dambs about it. He copped a odyssey. Dude got this chick pregnant and she having twins!
Jeez.

that feeling when the summer wheels are back on 
pimp.gif
 terrible pic but w/e

wife's getting the same treatment today

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom